Profile for alan g kennell > Reviews

Content by alan g kennell

alan g kennell

Twin Pack Black High Quality Stylus Touch Pens for All Touch Screen Apple Ipads,Ipad Mini,Mobile Phones, & Tablets (FOR ALL KNIDE OF PHONE, 2X SYLUS)
Offered by giZmoZ n gadgetZ LTD (From the UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... they are so inexpensive yet do the job just fine. Arrived very quickly, 18 May 2015
I cannot believe they are so inexpensive yet do the job just fine. Arrived very quickly. Have been used a lot by both wife and me. So far (about ten days or so ) no problems. The operating tip feels fairly thin so I do not expect long usage but at this price I shall order some spares.

Gtech SW20 Cordless Premium Power Sweeper
Gtech SW20 Cordless Premium Power Sweeper
Offered by Direct savings

5.0 out of 5 stars The little G-tech has solved this problem perfectly and it functions just fine on hard floors and carpet, 18 May 2015
As we are both in our seventies, weight of appliances has become an issue. Carrying our Dyson upstairs is difficult for my wife. The little G-tech has solved this problem perfectly and it functions just fine on hard floors and carpet . Battery life and robustness of device are as yet unknown in our hands but as we are not careless and the Dyson is still the main cleaner the G-tech does exactly what we wanted.

London Sketchbook: A City Observed (Sketchbooks)
London Sketchbook: A City Observed (Sketchbooks)
by Marcus Binney

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect gift, 21 Dec. 2012
This book was a perfect gift for a very good friend who is fanatically interested in all aspects of London.

One Drawing a Day: A 6-Week Course Exploring Creativity with Illustration and Mixed Media
by Veronica Lawlor

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting book, 21 Dec. 2012
I like this book but my wife , for whom it was bought,does not. We are both experienced amateur artists. I have no problem finding subject matter all day every day but my wife seems to need more inspiration. I thought this book with its guiding format and examples of work ( which seems to me to be very much the sort of thing most of us actually achieve in sketchbooks ) would do the trick. It has not worked for her but I still think it is does what it sets out to do.A book for those starting on the drawing road perhaps.

Brilliant Mac Basics: Mac OS X Lion Edition
Brilliant Mac Basics: Mac OS X Lion Edition
by Joli Ballew

5.0 out of 5 stars useful book, 21 Dec. 2012
For me this book has helped with number of items but as with all attempts to explain tech stuff it has not succeeded on all counts for me. That, however ,is a product of my limitations as a 76 year old Mac user!. It is well worth the money especially at Amazon price.

The Telegraph: General Knowledge Crosswords 1 (The Telegraph Puzzle Books)
The Telegraph: General Knowledge Crosswords 1 (The Telegraph Puzzle Books)
by THE TELEGRAPH

5.0 out of 5 stars A present, 21 Dec. 2012
A perfect gift for a very good friend who is a London fanatic who actually wants to live in the centre.

The Daily Telegraph Quick Crosswords 53
The Daily Telegraph Quick Crosswords 53
by Telegraph Group Limited Telegraph Group Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the tin!, 21 Dec. 2012
Familiar puzzles to take on a journey. Perfect for those" wonderful" waiting periods so thoughtfully provided by public transport operators!!

Lamy "Safari" Fountain Pen Shiny Black Extra Fine Nib
Lamy "Safari" Fountain Pen Shiny Black Extra Fine Nib
Offered by LPC Stationers

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent pen, 21 Dec. 2012
the pen writes beautifully, as expected. I use it mostly for drawing in a sketchbook for which it is ideal.