Profile for Träumerin > Reviews

Multidimensional Man
Multidimensional Man
by Jurgen Ziewe

4.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely worth reading and inspiring., 5 Dec 2010
This review is from: Multidimensional Man (Paperback)
This book helped me understand some of my own experience and motivates me to practise meditation more regularly. Like no other book I've read, it provides a colourful insight into "the world that awaits us after death". (And we're all going there, aren't we?!) I even profitted from the author's findings and tips in my own dreams. If it wasn't for the abundance of grammatical and spelling mistakes, I would have given 5 stars. Please, Mr. Ziewe, have your work proofread before you publish it! It is too precious to be crippled by annoying, stupid mistakes. Sometimes I found it hard to grasp the message of an unnecessarily complicated sentence, based on German syntax.

Telemann;Recorder Concs./Suite
Telemann;Recorder Concs./Suite

5.0 out of 5 stars Stivín and Telemann at their best, 25 Feb 2010
I bought the vinyl album years ago but gave it away, since I didn't have a record player anymore. I'm glad I searched for and found the CD Version. Nobody plays Telemann like Jirí Stivín, so crystal clear - just the way (I imagine) Telemann intended his music to sound. This is my absolute favourite CD in baroque music for recorder and orchestra. Also, the Prague Chamber Orchestra plays in a way that I get goose bumps listening. I mean you can feel a divine connection.