Profile for Cindy Purcell > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Dagger's Hope: The Alliance Book 3
Dagger's Hope: The Alliance Book 3

5.0 out of 5 stars wow wow wow, 6 April 2015
Wow and wow, I really enjoyed this book. Another amazing story by s.e.smith she has out done herself again. This was and amazing story and I am so glad that we got to read dagger's story. Amazing and highly recommend it.

Destiny of Three (Love of a Shifter Book 3)
Destiny of Three (Love of a Shifter Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 6 April 2015
Wow, I really enjoyed thias book. Another amazing book by Bryce Evans. This is amazingly well written and it grabs you from page one. I would highly recommend it.

My Healer (Bewitched and Bewildered Book 3)
My Healer (Bewitched and Bewildered Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 26 Feb. 2015
Wow wow another amazing book from alanea alder. I really loved this book it was full of action, intrigue, humour and love. I would highly recommend this book:-) :-) :-) :-)

Ristèard Unwilling Empress: Lords of Kassis Book 4
Ristèard Unwilling Empress: Lords of Kassis Book 4

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 26 Feb. 2015
Another amazing book from s.e.smith. I love reading this book and highly recommend it to everyone. Lots of mystery and intrigue :-) :-) :-)

Cautious Surrender (Unearthly World Book 4)
Cautious Surrender (Unearthly World Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars thrilling, 7 Jan. 2015
Absolutely amazing, and is goes to show never to judge someone by their look. I really enjoyed this book and love reading blu's story. Amazing book and can't wait for the next one:-) :-) :-) :-)

3013: MENDED (3013: The Series Book 6)
3013: MENDED (3013: The Series Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 3 Jan. 2015
Holy smokes, wow wow what an amazing book. I have just finished reading the and I can't get over how amazing it is. I loved Cali's story and how her and tariq helped heal each other:-) :-) :-) absolutely amazing. I am really looking forward to the next one in the series:-) :-) :-)

My Protector (Bewitched and Bewildered Book 2)
My Protector (Bewitched and Bewildered Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 24 Dec. 2014
Wow, this book was amazing, I really enjoyed reading this book and I loved all the humour in it. I can't recommend this author or this series enough. I totally loved the story and would recommend it to all my friends :-) :-) :-) looking forward to the next one:-) :-) :-) :-) only complaint is that it ended, can't wait for coltons story:-) :-) :-)

Taming the Alpha: Over 20 Alpha Male Tales of Contemporary, Military, Werewolves, Shifters, Vampires, Billionaires, Witches, Dragons, Demons & More

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 11 Dec. 2014
Wow, what an amazing collection of books, my favourite was s.e smiths story. Love all of them tho. Highly recommend these books.

3013: SALVATION (3013: The Series Book 5)
3013: SALVATION (3013: The Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars not to be missed, 10 Dec. 2014
wow wow, what an amazing book, I have been waiting ages for this book and Laurie Roma defiantly delivered the goods. Loved this book and was defiantly worth waiting for:-) :-) :-) :-) looking forward to trhw next one in the series. Totally love this series :-) :-) :-) :-)

Precious Starlight (Quads of Galafrax Book 3)
Precious Starlight (Quads of Galafrax Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 10 Dec. 2014
Amazing book, loved the story and my favourite one so far. Really looking forward to more and I loved the way some of the characters from previous books popped in:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6