ARRAY(0xb443a0a8)

Udderly Smooth Hand Udder Cream by Redex 340g
Udderly Smooth Hand Udder Cream by Redex 340g
Price: 8.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Udderly delightful!!!, 22 Feb 2010
Loving this smooth hand cream. I use it everyday and it's not greasy, it's just smooth :-)

Drama Games for Classrooms and Workshops
Drama Games for Classrooms and Workshops
by Jessica Swale
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Drama Games for Classrooms and Workshops, 22 Feb 2010
This is a wonderful resource. Easy to use and very easy to dip in and out of. The problem with teaching drama, to children especially, is the tempo of the sessions. There always comes a point when you have to have quick fire games and exercises to hand that have an immediate goal/outcome and I cannot retain everything that I've read so having a resource I can get into quickly and understand how to lead a game in seconds is vital. This book is fantastic for just that.
It also means that when favourite games have been established, as they inevitably will, there are games and exercises that take longer to develop using more complicated and focused skills moving on from the quick fix games.
This book is a must for all teaching practitioners that enjoy having the freedom of a hands-on exploration of all learning, not just drama. Don't believe me? - BUY IT! You won't be sorry.

Victorian Farm
Victorian Farm
by Alex Langlands

5.0 out of 5 stars A Real Gem!, 11 Feb 2009
This review is from: Victorian Farm (Hardcover)
This is a real gem of a book and TV series. It never fails to enlighten and astound me about the wonderful things we no longer have or do. What hard workers we were! And for all the right reasons not for material toys and vitamin suppliments. If only every child could watch and read this then they would surely find a work ethic worth living for. I'm so enthused by the whole ethos of this amazing journey through some of our history that I am sure, when I embark on my small holding experience, I shall have it at the ready for reference. A definate buy for anyone to have and to treasure for many years.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 12, 2011 7:17 PM GMT

Reasons To Be Cheerful: The Best Of
Reasons To Be Cheerful: The Best Of
Price: 4.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 11 Feb 2009
Wonderful mix of Ian Dury. A really good listen. Didn't realise he had done so much. Definately worth having in your music collection whether you're an avid fan or you're just intrigued to hear more from this legend of an artist.