Profile for Sparklet > Reviews

Content by Sparklet

Sparklet "Sparklet" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Andrew James Professional Whole Fruit Power Juicer In Stunning Red 990 Watts, Includes 2 Year Warranty, Juice Jug And Cleaning Brush
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to clean and use, 29 Aug 2014
Absolutely marvelous! So easy to clean and use. I used to have a juicer some years ago but it was fiddly and cumbersome sompared to this. it all fits together and comes apart with ease. The residue is drier so obviously it is also VERY efficient. It fits together so well, no bits fly out and all the juice is contained too I LOVE IT!!

Krühlstein® 16 pairs/32pcs of 100cm bamboo circular knitting needles with case (2mm-12mm) pointed - crochet
Offered by Kruhlstein

5.0 out of 5 stars unbelievable, 29 Jun 2014
Fantastic value, and quality. So reasonably priced. very satisfied. Sent in a lovely case too. Arrived promptly no problems would definitely recommend

Yumove Supplement Tablet (300 Tablets)
Yumove Supplement Tablet (300 Tablets)

5.0 out of 5 stars star, 30 May 2014
Definately made a difference to If I my dog! Cant live without it.noticable if I forgot the tablet one day. With constant use supple doggie is back

Plain Leggings - Long - Full Length - Available in a Wide Selection of Colours and Sizes (L-XL (16-18), White)
Offered by WewaWewa

5.0 out of 5 stars Chuffed to bits, 30 May 2014
They are exactly what I wanted, to wear under my uniform to hide my underwear. While I wouldnt wear them alone they are perfect for me. With some of the reviiews saying they were cut low and were too short etc I was a bit hesitant but am very pleased to say they are none of these and fit perfectly in the right places.

New American Standard Bible - NASB 1995 (Without Translators' Notes)
New American Standard Bible - NASB 1995 (Without Translators' Notes)

5.0 out of 5 stars best, 25 Mar 2014
Best most accurate translation.Closest to meaning of original Hebrew Without someone else having an opinion,butting in. Just you and and God.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars You are in control, 31 Jan 2014
You are in control of how much water goes on your work. With just a little practice you will wonder how you ever got on with an ordinary paint brush ...............

Sugarcraft & Cake Decorating Cutters -Leaf Peony 4 Set - For Celebration Cakes- Perfect for Wedding Cakes And Sugarcraft
Offered by Kit Box Sugarcraft and Cake Decorating

5.0 out of 5 stars define-- ately the best, 31 Jan 2014
Metal cutters always give superior results to plastic, superb and at a good price too. Giving the varing sizes all in on kit make this a really good buy

Leather Concertina Card Case (BLACK)
Leather Concertina Card Case (BLACK)
Offered by Supreme Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars best for a long time, 31 Jan 2014
My old one had worn out :( and in vain I tried first a leather one (toooo small and stiff) then a metal one( to protect your magnectic strip), the inserts were plastic and it soon fell apart but oh what bliss I have found one that will stay with me for years, roomy strong and safe! :) couldnt recommend it higher!

Dr Beckmann Colour & Dirt Collector Cloth
Dr Beckmann Colour & Dirt Collector Cloth
Offered by Ideal Home projects Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice shade of Grey, 13 Aug 2013
Really do not know how it works but it sure does! A new dress that got put in with my wash when I was post operative and relying on others to do my washing, turned my white undies a nice shade of grey. I bought one of these on line and boy is it good! Just ordered my second one. Washing is now run free care free.........

Holiness: Its Nature, Hindrances, Difficulties, and Roots
Holiness: Its Nature, Hindrances, Difficulties, and Roots

5.0 out of 5 stars blessing, 13 Aug 2013
Bought this after an operation, reas it some years ago and what a wonderful refreshing review it has been. Excellent book. Pity all men of his ilk are no longer around

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4