Profile for missmimi > Reviews

Content by missmimi

missmimi

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Great Ideas Shabby Chic Style Birdcage Garden Clock - Wall Mountable Black Metal Bird Cage With Vintage Victorian Station Effect Clock Face - Ideal For Indoor And Outdoor Use

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS, 10 Mar 2014
Gave this 5 stars because I love it so much - its in great condition and arrived earlier than expected. although not heavy its not shabbily made at all.

Ignorance & Apathy: Insider Movement Theology in the Local Church
Ignorance & Apathy: Insider Movement Theology in the Local Church
Price: 1.32

1.0 out of 5 stars dont bother, 19 Dec 2013
This book appears to be one mans personal rant against a situation that he experienced personally in his church. I did not learn anything from this book and frankly got bored of his personal tirade. I deleted it and do not recommend to anyone except perhaps those who are personally involved in the situation at hand - but as he explained in book, they were not willing to listen to him either -so I dont understand why the author would think we would be interested. He took what could have been a valid and interesting discussion and turned it into a personal tirade. complete waste of my time.

Red Hots 0.9 OZ (25.5g)
Red Hots 0.9 OZ (25.5g)
Offered by American Sweet Store
Price: 0.60

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Red Hots 0.9 OZ (25.5g) (Grocery)
As tasty as fireblast candies and much cheaper - unfortunate that theyre not hard candies but still great - I buy these all the time

Atomic Fireblast Fireballs x3 Boxes
Atomic Fireblast Fireballs x3 Boxes
Offered by Pharmacy Place
Price: 3.10

4.0 out of 5 stars cinnamony goodness, 23 Aug 2013
So, I love these sweets theyre hot and sweet. But the price tag is kinda high for what they are - Im only resorting to buying them online because I cant find them in any shops in the UK - WHICH SUCKS cuz they used to sell them.... but there are some cheaper and v similar products available on Amazon

Red Cinnamon Hearts 250g (1/4 kilo)
Red Cinnamon Hearts 250g (1/4 kilo)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 23 Aug 2013
They were not as fiery as i had hoped - other sweets out there have more flavour - but nice nonetheless

A Quest of Heroes (Book #1 in the Sorcerer's Ring)
A Quest of Heroes (Book #1 in the Sorcerer's Ring)
Price: 0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the time, 30 July 2013
Right where to start? Well in terms of story line its ok, its a nice story and served well to pass the time - Ive been going through a bereavement and need to fill my time constantly with anything, which is why I stuck to it and its follow up books.

So the story is nice but the writing style is awful, the adjectives, editing descriptions all of it. I assume that the authors first language is not English.

Furthermore the books are hurried, You can tell that not alot of time is spent on them. Its a shame because the author is a good story teller just not a good writer.

Its a good story to read and retell to your kids, but the writing is very very weak.

Culinary Lavender Grains
Culinary Lavender Grains
Offered by Cotswold Lavender
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely stuff, 15 Feb 2013
This review is from: Culinary Lavender Grains (Misc.)
A nice product came well packaged with these lovely lavender recipes which was very sweet. They are nice and pretty potent - a few grains in your tea make it very special.

One Trip GRIP - Shopping Carrier Bag Holder Carry all the shopping easily and safely
Offered by siamexpress
Price: 3.80

2.0 out of 5 stars dont bother, 15 Feb 2013
So, i bought this on a whim - Ive used it once and yes it does the job - its not made of the best material and it worked the one time I used it - I would use it again - its in my bag, but its just really not that brilliant of a product. I noticed in their ad that its marketed at people with mobility problems - so maybe it helps them better - hanging all their bags of of it then clipping it onto a mobility devioce perhaps - wither way I t wasnt particuluary helpful to me

PINK MP3 PLAYER- CLIP-4GB-FM RADIO-LCD SCREEN five star sales ltd
PINK MP3 PLAYER- CLIP-4GB-FM RADIO-LCD SCREEN five star sales ltd
Offered by YIXIN STORE

2.0 out of 5 stars acceptable, 15 Feb 2013
It arrived in time. and the earphones are alright. Its really not that great and I havent had time to return it However the screen is wonky - that may just be mine, and I have alot of difficulty getting songs onto it because my laptop doesn't recognize the device - the issue inst with my laptop - i have this issue with other computers as well. I have to keep plugging it in and out until it recognizes it. Otherwise it works fine - battery isnt very long.

CLOVE OIL BP CARE 04227 10ML
CLOVE OIL BP CARE 04227 10ML
Offered by Online4Perfume
Price: 3.12

4.0 out of 5 stars A good product, 15 Feb 2013
I Would recommend this product, its reasonably priced and pretty much does what it says on the box ............. done

Page: 1 | 2 | 3