Profile for Jenni K > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Veet Warm Wax Microwavable Jar - Essential Oils - 250 ml
Veet Warm Wax Microwavable Jar - Essential Oils - 250 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars This is soooooo good!, 3 Nov 2013
Got this a few months ago, but wanted to practise using it before giving a review. It was easier to use than I thought.
I'd googled how to home wax before buying this anyway. The key is to apply the wax along the hair then pull the strip against the grain.
The spatula works well for me, although the heat indicator isn't so good. I just check a bit on my inner arm.
The wax smells lovely and washes away so easily too.
5 stars from me. I save money and it hurts LESS than at the salon! Couldn't ask for any more. Will most definitely be buying this again!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 Oct 2012
I absolutely love this top!

It comes up short on the waist, but is very good with a vest underneath. The sleeves are elasticated at the wrist so they dont get in the way and they stay when you roll them up.

You can wear this top casually and dress it up. Very impressed :)

USB glitter lamp - silver finish
USB glitter lamp - silver finish

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 July 2012
This review is from: USB glitter lamp - silver finish
This is perfect for my desk at work.

Changes colour and is very relaxing to watch, just what I needed :)

XMI X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker for iPhone/iPad/iPod/MP3 Player/Laptop - Black
Offered by TotallyGadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing little speaker, 9 July 2012
Love it!!

Much smaller than I thought it'd be.... but doesn't take away from the sound quality!

Plugged it in as I saw a few others had problems with charging theirs. No problems what so ever. So glad I bought this.

So worth the money and as it comes with a little protective bag you can just shove in your handbag and not worry about it getting scratched :)

Mantaray Dark Brown Cable Knit Hoodie
Mantaray Dark Brown Cable Knit Hoodie

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicer than I thought, 11 May 2012
This jacket is much nicer than I thought it would be.

It has a zip under the buttons and a fleecy lining on the body. So warm and cozy.

Just what I need on a cold wintery day! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect!, 7 Mar 2012
These shoes have cushioning just where you need it. The heel is not too high. Well worth the price and I look forward to getting a lot of use out of these. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 13 Sep 2011
I loved using this yarn, I made a very cute little bear out of this.

It was perfect for the intended use

:D

Blowfish Women's Herozem Steel Grey Mid Calf Boots BLO20216090003 3 UK
Blowfish Women's Herozem Steel Grey Mid Calf Boots BLO20216090003 3 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Issue with size, 17 Aug 2011
I love these boots!
They're comfy, good looking (much better for real than the picture I think), and very warm!
Only issue was the size, Im a 3 and two other pairs of boots I got from Blowfish fit fine. These felt a little tight, explaination is that they're wooly all over inside.
One more thing.... they wont be amazingly waterproof as you can just about fit your finger under the flap on the top of the foot. No puddle jumping im afraid!
But still want to point out that they will be fine to wear in the rain

Mini Christmas Knits (Twenty to Make)
Mini Christmas Knits (Twenty to Make)
by Sue Stratford

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy little book, 17 Aug 2011
This is a very handy little book to have, love all the little designs and is a real inspiration to make other pieces as gifts n stuff.
Its quite easy to read, and Im new to knitting, learning from books and the internet.
One thing I would add... I've found a much easier way of making this snowman on the front cover.
You can make him by circular knitting a tube and weave stitching either end and pulling tight to ruche it together. If you do the same with neck (getting proportions correct) you'll have the same thing.
No need to make the head and body seperately.
Still glad I bought it though!

Stylecraft Life Super Chunky - Cardinal (2372)
Stylecraft Life Super Chunky - Cardinal (2372)
Offered by Knitandsew

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, 17 Aug 2011
A real joy to knit with.
Soft, easy to use & beautiful colour (got the cream which is lovely also!).
I will definitely be buying this and other colours too.
Very happy!