Profile for Bernie > Reviews

Illuminati in the Music Industry
Illuminati in the Music Industry
by Mark Dice

5.0 out of 5 stars Illuminati in the Music Industry, 11 Mar. 2014
This is a very informative book and interesting, it has gave me more insight into what is really going on especially on the dark side in the music industry, I will never look at singers, rappers and rockers the same again. Mark Dice is very good at explaining in detail information needed furthermore I look forward to reading his other books in the future.

Hoover Smart Pets SM1901 Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner - 1900 Watt
Hoover Smart Pets SM1901 Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner - 1900 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoover Smart Pets SM1901 Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner, 11 Mar. 2014
This is a good Hoover although the wire is not long enough for reaching into other rooms it does the job. it's light too and has a powerful suction.

Promises And Lies
Promises And Lies
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Promises and Lies by UB40, 11 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Promises And Lies (Audio CD)
I love this CD, I had it on tape years ago and kept meaning to order it on CD so that I could hear it again. Although I love all the songs on it I do have my favourites for eg. Bring me your Cup, Reggae Music and Can't help falling in love are a so catchy but I can't fault this one it is great to listen to any time.

Guns In The Ghetto
Guns In The Ghetto
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars UB40 Guns in the Ghetto, 11 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Guns In The Ghetto (Audio CD)
I thoroughly enjoyed this CD of UB40, I love it, I am sure that who ever buys it will feel the same.

Twin Peaks
Twin Peaks

5.0 out of 5 stars Twin Peaks, 4 May 2013
This review is from: Twin Peaks (Audio CD)
I heard some of the music on the internet and decided to order the CD, I wasn't disappointed, the whole CD is excellent and I can listen to it over and over again, the haunting eerie sounds in some of the tune's are lovely and the music is just so relaxing. I would recommend it to everyone, if you don't like this then you don't appreciate good music. I have never seen the programme but I have heard so much about it so the box set will be my next purchase.

The Lost Tapes - Live At The Venue 1980
The Lost Tapes - Live At The Venue 1980

4.0 out of 5 stars The lost Tapes - live at the venue 1980, 4 May 2013
Although I like this CD it is not dissimilar to my signing off Album of UB40, was hoping for something a bit different. I am not disappointed though because I love this music and I can play this CD in my car.

DUB SESSIONS
DUB SESSIONS
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Dub Sessions UB40, 4 May 2013
This review is from: DUB SESSIONS (Audio CD)
I love this CD and can't wait to order other Dub Sessions.

When I heard this it was totally different from other UB40 music that I have heard and bought before. I love all their music but this is excellent. I totally recommend this cd to anyone who is into Dub Music and also into UB40. If you don't believe me try it for yourself.

Raining Stones [DVD]
Raining Stones [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bruce Jones
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Raining Stones, 4 May 2013
This review is from: Raining Stones [DVD] (DVD)
I really enjoyed this film, it definitely depicts how life was in the early 90s. Life was a struggle for many and this is no exception as the character Bob Williams portrays. He ducks and dives to try make money and put food on table for his family, he is a good man really but gets in a few scrapes and has some bad luck along the way, he only wants the best for his daughter's big day (first holy communion.) It has some great humour in the film and also can be upsetting at times but that is what makes it realistic and it is certainly worth watching. I recommend it to anyone but its definitely a good working class movie so enjoy.

Riff Raff [DVD]
Riff Raff [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robert Carlyle

4.0 out of 5 stars Riff Raff, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Riff Raff [DVD] (DVD)
I thoroughly enjoyed this film

It was a good down to earth film and captured the feel of what it was like in those times. I like this because it had funny moments and also realistic. A young man just out of jail going to London hoping to find a better life for himself finds out that it isn't all its cracked up to be in London, he goes through ups and downs and gets by. I don't want to give too much away for people who not seen it yet. If your a fan of Ken Loaches film's then you will like this one.