Profile for EDrinkall > Reviews

6x Savvies SU75 UltraClear Screen Protector for Garmin Edge 810
6x Savvies SU75 UltraClear Screen Protector for Garmin Edge 810
Offered by protectionfilms24-com

5.0 out of 5 stars Great long lasting good value, 7 May 2015
Applied easily to both our edge 510's.
No bubbles and still firmly in place after a London to Paris 24hrs ride and several long sportives. Would buy again but don't think I'll need too! Great.

Skateboard Scooter Roller Skate Long Board All in 1 Allen Key T Shape Tool 5 Way (Green)
Offered by Diversity eTrade Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Colour price delivery and tool all great value!, 7 May 2015
Standard skate tool does what you expect, great colours great price and prime delivery. What more can you ask for?

SAVFY gopro bike helmet mount - Vented Helmet Strap Mount Adapter for GoPro Hero 2 Hero3 Hero3+ Cameras
Offered by eLifeStore Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but not so functional!, 7 May 2015
The plastic female part for the gopro quick release functions as you would expect. Unfortunately let down by strap and buckle system which fails to remain tight to my helmet despite using several alternative methods. Also lacks any foam of padding under mounting plate. Remedied with some DIY fixes but wouldn't buy again.

Nalgene Bottle 'Everyday wide mouth' - 1 L, translucent-lime, stags head
Nalgene Bottle 'Everyday wide mouth' - 1 L, translucent-lime, stags head

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for mountaineers and daily use, 24 Mar. 2015
Ideal for mountaineering trips, Nalgene's don't freeze like hydration tubes do I'm a convert.
Bought this design because of the colours and design - no mix ups with who's who. Will be buying a second one for longer trips.

Bingsale Adjustable Reflective Sports Gym Jogging Armband for iPhone 6 (iPhone 6 plus, Black)
Offered by BingSale Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit on everything but camera useage drawback, 19 Mar. 2015
Fits my I-phone 6 plus nice and snugly even with a bumper case fitted, and offers good protection from the elements and effective reflective detailing.
As a short petite lady I was happy to find the arm wrap has two options to fit (clever) so it fit comfortably, without being tight or rubbing. Having used it on runs upto 10 miles long now I'm very happy.
Only drawback is the camera access, I don't take many pictures but have to fold the top back to free the lens when there is a nice shot to take.
For the price would definitely recommend!

Shakespeare Agility Rise River Bag - Green
Shakespeare Agility Rise River Bag - Green

2.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't recommend, 19 Mar. 2015
Bought as a gift for a friend, and I'll acknowledge its a low price point, but still the manufacturing processes were well below par. Lots of miss cut vinyl, overly long thread caught in other stitching and logo not straight. I was able to neaten the bag up with some careful trimming, and it will server purpose to get the catch home, but not appealing to look at! Jack Pyke bags can be bought at a similar price and much higher quality.

Nintendo 3DS XL Hard Pouch Alpha Sapphire - Kyogre
Nintendo 3DS XL Hard Pouch Alpha Sapphire - Kyogre
Offered by PROGAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for daily carry, 19 Mar. 2015
Great case offering adequate protection for transport (I've dropeed my new 3ds xl in it and its still 100% functional with no marks), without being bulky.
As mentioned it fits my new 3ds XL perfectly and looks great as it matches the midnight blue. So far graphic on front is lasting well with daily carry/commute, with no wear. Space for 3 games, plus one in your machine and nice soft lining.
You can't ask for more really!

House of Marley Midnight Ravers In-Ear Headphones with 3 Button Mic - Sun
House of Marley Midnight Ravers In-Ear Headphones with 3 Button Mic - Sun
Offered by AVIDES u.k.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great all rounders at this price. Then broke, 19 Mar. 2015
Great set of ear buds, love the colours!
Bought to replace a set of similar headphones (skull candy) that weren't upto daily life (running cycling and general useage), these are noticeably more user friendly as the cord tangles much less and is much quicker to undo. The sturdy cord wrap, and narrow jack for my iphone 6 are great design features, and after a week so far I'm hopeful these will survive more than the 3 months of my last set.
General sound profile is good to me, I listen to a wide variety from podcasts to rock to reggae and for the price these deliver above what yopu'd expect, maybe a little out with the treble/bass but not noticeable if you're multitasking!
LOVE that these are environmentally friendly and ethically sourced materials - mining for rare minerals and timber sourcing are major threats to global ecology, these are well priced considering this too!

UPDATE - after writing this review one side has stopped working! returning as faulty.

Samsung SSG-51002 Battery Operated 3D Active Glasses (Pack of 2) (New for 2013)
Samsung SSG-51002 Battery Operated 3D Active Glasses (Pack of 2) (New for 2013)
Offered by electricshop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Work quickly and easily with our Panasonic Vierra Tx-042 series 3D tv, 6 Sept. 2014
Work quickly and easily with our Panasonic Vierra Tx-042 series 3D tv, at a fraction of the cost. Great for visiting guests to use, at a great price.

Muc-Off Dry Shower 50ml
Muc-Off Dry Shower 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for weekend camps and work commutes, 27 Jun. 2014
I was slightly sceptical but decided to give this ago as Muc-Off have such a good reputation in the bike world.
After a week of using it after my bike commutes (short at only 6 miles) I'm very happy, you get a good foamy blob from each pump so it should be quite economical, it smells pleasantly of coconut- and leaves me smelling nice and fresh, and there's no sticky weird feeling left on your skin. It even shifts the grease off my calf when I catch the chain on my bike!

Page: 1 | 2