Profile for wejm > Reviews

Isotoner Women's Popcorn Secret Sole Terry Mule Slippers, Navy, 5 UK
Isotoner Women's Popcorn Secret Sole Terry Mule Slippers, Navy, 5 UK
Offered by totes ISOTONER UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Super slippers but had to get a 5 as the ..., 17 Dec. 2014
Super slippers but had to get a 5 as the 4 was too small. Super fast Amazon delivery and boxed safely. Mum loves these slippers and she's 75! I liked them so much I bought myself a pair. I'm a 3 or 3 1/2 and a 4 fits me neatly. Definitely recommend and would honestly buy again! A substancial comfortable slipper with a proper sole and decent support for a mule slipper.

Connoisseurs Jewellery Cleaner Delicate 236ML (1)
Connoisseurs Jewellery Cleaner Delicate 236ML (1)
Offered by SHOPPE IN UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Super fast delivery and great jewellery cleaner for gold, 17 Dec. 2014
Super fast delivery and great jewellery cleaner for gold, diamonds and precious stones. Just cleaned my engagement and wedding rings up for Christmas and whatever in is this cleaner will leave your diamonds sparkling just like the first time you seen them. Will definitely buy again and recommend this seller for super fast free delivery!

Urtekram Rose Soap 100g
Urtekram Rose Soap 100g
Offered by 21st Century Health Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this soap, 11 Dec. 2014
I love this soap. Have purchased it from my local holistic therapy shop and was unable to get out due to ill health so ordered online. Some people say it's not rose, but to me it does smell like true Rose Absolute. It is organic and totally natural and does not dry your skin out like other soaps. Personally I would also recommend that this is so mild it could be used on the very young as well as the elderly. Rose has so many properties including anti-ageing and as an emollient. Will buy again most definitely as well as recommend the seller highly.

Pathfinder Technologies ® Heavy duty professional quality "MIRROR POLISHED" stainless steel Nail Clippers Nippers for Chiropody or Podiatry. with a Pathfinder life time guarantee !

5.0 out of 5 stars My dad thinks these are the best he's bought in all his 78 years!, 11 Dec. 2014
The quality of these is incredible for the money. My dad over his 78 years has bought countless pairs from various high street chemist and pharmacies, some at double this price only to find the lever spring breaks after a while and they don't have enough strength behind them to cut your big toe nail which is thicker than the other nails. Ordered these one Sunday morning with Amazon Prime and they were at his home in Northern Ireland before 9am on the Monday morning. Would highly recommend these for the hard to please dad's or husband's out there. When this comes to feet gadgets, it's a first class product!

BENJAMIN RUBBING ALCOHOL- ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70%- 250ml
BENJAMIN RUBBING ALCOHOL- ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70%- 250ml
Offered by BeautySpires

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for sterilising microdermo roller I purchased, 11 Dec. 2014
Great for sterilising microdermo roller I purchased. Arrived well packaged as well as the top being taped. Will definitely purchase again both the item and from the seller.

Happy Birthday Sister, (Humour) Birthday Greetings Card
Happy Birthday Sister, (Humour) Birthday Greetings Card
Offered by Shop Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality card and my sister absolutely loved it as ..., 11 Dec. 2014
Great quality card and my sister absolutely loved it as it reminded us both of our other sister when she was that age. Arrived we soon after purchase and well packaged. Great price and would buy for this seller again most definitely!

Regatta Marlin II Fleece Jacket Junior
Regatta Marlin II Fleece Jacket Junior
Offered by Waterproofs UK

5.0 out of 5 stars My Niece Loves this Fleece! Great Seller!, 11 Dec. 2014
Brilliant Fleece, a little big but my niece will grow into it before it wears out. Great thickness, quality and price. Very quick delivery. Would definitely recommend seller.

PAIRS OF ATL'S EXTRA LARGE (15CM) VELVET HAIR SCRUNCHIES ELASTIC SCRUNCHY HAIR BOBBLES (26 DIFFERENT COLORS) (BLACK)
Offered by AAH RETAILS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size for long hair, 11 Dec. 2014
Great size for long hair. Made the mistake of buying the seller's standard size ones. Had ordered purple but it was more like pink when it came and the navy is more like purple. Black is black so I would definitely recommend black! You would NEVER see these on the high street to buy. Brilliant quality except the colours are not as depicted in the photo except the black!

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Bella Doll
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Bella Doll
Offered by Fun Collectables

5.0 out of 5 stars She's gorgeous and excellent value for money, 11 Dec. 2014
She's gorgeous and excellent value for money. Definitely worth the money. Quality item, my niece is going absolutely love her when she opens this at Christmas as she's a HUGE Twilight fan!

60 Pcs Single Prong Sectioning Clip Alligator Pinch Clips for Hair Bows Corker Bulk Craft DIY Long 45mm
Offered by GOMARK

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and dangerous!, 11 Dec. 2014
Cheap, nasty and I cut myself opening. Posted directly to my house from China. Very small and very sharp and dangerous. Through straight into the bin. Buy from a UK seller even if it costs a £1 more. Definitely would not recommend anyone to buy these.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11