Profile for digit > Reviews

Content by digit

digit

Cat Among the Pigeons (Cat Royal)
Cat Among the Pigeons (Cat Royal)
by Julia Golding
Price: 5.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books, 14 Feb 2012
My daughter who is thirteen still loves these books. They could be read by a much younger age group and have a wide appeal.

Remote Control (RC) Amphibious Tank - Brown
Remote Control (RC) Amphibious Tank - Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 14 Feb 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
My son was really excited about this product. Took it straight down to the beach to play in the pool at the river mouth. The water was totally calm but the tank would not steer. It transformed slowly and could not cope even with flat wet sand. The arial came off and floated downstream within about five minutes. There was a problem with the battery as it started working only intermittantly. My sister was going to buy one for her kids but after seeing ours didn't bother. It has been stuck in a cupboard ever since. Total waste of money, which is a shame as it promised so much but totally failed to deliver.

HTC WILDFIRE S (G13) PREMIUM PU LEATHER FLIP CASE/COVER DARK PURPLE BY KIT ME OUT UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Wildfire clip on leather flip case/dark purple, 14 Feb 2012
Looks more expensive than it is, had several complimentary comments from friends . Its perfect for what I want , no fiddling about to answer the phone and protects the screen whilst its rolling around in the bottom of my bag with all the rest of my rubbish. For the price it was a bargain.

Contigo Double-Wall Stainless-Steel Vacuum-Insulated Tumbler, Blue
Contigo Double-Wall Stainless-Steel Vacuum-Insulated Tumbler, Blue
Offered by CostMad-UK
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Contigo Double-Wall Stainless steel Vacuum tumbler Blue, 14 Feb 2012
Bought it for my partner who travels a lot in his job. It does exactly what it says. Its non spill , easy to drink from ,easy to clean and keeps drinks hot for hours. On short journeys I have to make sure that the coffee is at drinking temperature when I put the lid on otherwise as it is such an effective insulator it remains too hot to drink for the first 1-2 hours.
Its so good I'm getting one for myself...also fab colour.