ARRAY(0xff80bb8)

Pettex Roman Gravel Pewter Sand 8 kg
Pettex Roman Gravel Pewter Sand 8 kg
Price: 11.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, but a pain to clean, 16 Dec 2013
The sand looks great in my fish tank but you have to clean it often to avoid the build up of fish dirt which can ruin its aesthetic appeal. It is also more time consuming to clean than larger granules.

How We Invented Freedom & Why It Matters
How We Invented Freedom & Why It Matters
by Daniel Hannan
Price: 13.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating read, 16 Dec 2013
This book is a collection of all of Hannan's ideas and historical arguments into one. It also makes you feel proud to be from a country with such a rich history.

AQUA010 Hotsellnow4 Modern Aquarium Fish Tank Waterproof White 60 LED Lights Bar Under water Lights
Offered by Hotsellnow4
Price: 15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars great value but easy to break, 16 Dec 2013
I ordered 2 of these for my fish tank and I was very pleased with the brightness and colour of the lights. They hardly use any power too! However, the suction pads failed on one of the light bars and it dropped onto a glass ledge just above the tank. This caused the bar to break in two, exposing the water to the electricity but luckily the fish were ok.

I have now learned my lesson on where I should place the bars so they cant fall onto the glass. I recommend you take extra precautions and use something fish friendly to help secure the bars.

A Doomed Marriage: Britain and Europe
A Doomed Marriage: Britain and Europe
by Daniel Hannan
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent!, 9 Nov 2013
This book should be made part of the UK syllabus. It's short and to the point, without missing out anything important. It really is a doomed marriage.