Profile for Jessica > Reviews

Jessica

Sugar: A Tale of Motherhood & Medicine
Sugar: A Tale of Motherhood & Medicine
by Raissa Hacohen

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful story that will resonate with everyone, 16 Mar. 2016
I'm not a mother and still this deeply resonated with me. We all have experienced family or friends navigating through illness and challenging times, but so rarely do we have access to honest accounts like this to better understand the complexities of their hardship first hand. I was deeply moved by this story of strength, willpower and love. As a result, I can be a better advocate and support system to those that need it. Thank you for telling your story, Sugar Momma. Highly recommended.

Futuro Fashion Elegant Office Column Dress 3/4 Sleeve Crew Neck FA413 Black 12 UK (L)
Offered by Futuro Fashion

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 10 Feb. 2016
Quality poor

Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream 50ml
Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream 50ml
Offered by Treat Your Skin

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Jun. 2015
Thick cream good for hydration. Cheaper online than in stores unless bought in Germany.

Tetris Alarm Clock with Falling Tetriminos
Tetris Alarm Clock with Falling Tetriminos
Offered by Deal_Buyer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, constantly causing trouble, 16 Mar. 2014
We havent had it long but the battery broke and now it's slow. I wouldn't recommend it. The product isn't made well so the problems outweigh the quirkiness of it.

Purple Blue And White Retro Cassette Tape Silicone Gel Case Cover For The Apple iPhone 3 / 3G / 3GS With Screen Protector Film

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected, 9 May 2013
Good case. Sometimes phone pops out of case but generally good. Looks exactly as shown. I am happy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you dont have it, you are missing out, 18 Mar. 2011
This review is from: 21 (Audio CD)
This is the first CD I bought in a while and I was beyond worth it. I hope she comes out with albums, 22, 23...