Profile for A. Atkin > Reviews

Content by A. Atkin

A. Atkin (Essex, England)

Gilbert Hand Held Whistle
Gilbert Hand Held Whistle
Offered by Martin Berrill Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Gilbert Hand Held Whistle (Misc.)
Very good, thanks

Happy Money (Increase the Flow of Money with a Simple 2-Step Formula)
Happy Money (Increase the Flow of Money with a Simple 2-Step Formula)

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it in an hour, 30 Nov. 2013
Great little book that doesn't drag out the help on offer.

Its practical and to the point. Great little ebook

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars I like them but the sizing is all wrong, 30 Nov. 2013
Every other pair of boots i own are a 5, but as soon as i took the 5's out of the box i could see they were massive!

I had to return them which not only did i have to pay for but she asked me to give her money to post me new ones! It was obviously not my error!

Anyway, the size 4's came and they were much better. They are very thin to begin with and i have wide ish feet, but they are stretching to mould around my feet no problem.

I really like them just make sure you order a size smaller than you would normally buy.

Transcend 16GB Premium SDHC Class 10 Memory Card [Frustration-free Packaging]
Transcend 16GB Premium SDHC Class 10 Memory Card [Frustration-free Packaging]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Dec. 2011
The difference the class 10 makes is very noticable, there is very little delay after taking one shot on my fujifilm digital camera to being able to take another which is a vast improvement on my last sd card.

My brother and my dad also have this card and we are all very happy with it, especially when my dad realised he could take up to 5,000 photos on it!!

Remotely Controlled: How television is damaging our lives
Remotely Controlled: How television is damaging our lives
by Aric Sigman

5.0 out of 5 stars More addictive than TV!!!!, 2 Nov. 2009
I work with children so was particularly interested to read this book to get some hard facts about the negative affects of watching too much TV and this book has facts in abundance!!

Its really easy to read and split up into lots of sections making it a good pick up and put down kinda book.

The subjects sometimes goes off on a bit of a tangent but i didn't mind that, infact talking around each of the issues actually make this book much more than just a lecture on watching too much TV and more a social study book which opened my eyes to many social issues i was not aware of.

I would recommend this to anyone, it talks about how much TV adults should watch too and you can easily imagine the characteristics he describes from people that watch too much, we all know someone, maybe its ourselves??!!

Do what i did, turn off the TV and read this book and then feel good about doing so when you realise how much better for you it is.