Profile for BS on parade > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Remington XR1330 Hyper Flex Rechargeable Wet and Dry Shaver
Remington XR1330 Hyper Flex Rechargeable Wet and Dry Shaver
Offered by EveryDay-Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a decent shaver. It works and does the job, 14 Sept. 2013
Length:: 2:18 Mins

I ordered an electric shaver a month before this. My brother said he needed a new one, so when this was offered I got it for him.

He used it for about two weeks but didn't like it. He said he couldn't get a good shave out of it and stopped using it.

I took it back, cleaned it and have been using it. I think its fine. It has a brutality to it that the other razor lacks. I feel it gets in there and chops better. At the moment I'm using the two of them. On balance I prefer this one.

In the end it's a razor that does the job it's supposed to do. I get a reasonably close shave out of it (I guess electric shavers never get as close as a proper wet shave).

To The Wonder [Blu-ray] [2013]
To The Wonder [Blu-ray] [2013]
Dvd ~ Ben Affleck

1.0 out of 5 stars A film that expects endless patience from the viewer, 14 Sept. 2013
I've got no idea what Malick's thinking by making movies in this weird abstract way. He strings a bunch of well photographed (often steadicam) snatched documentary shots together. There is no conventional staging of actors, almost zero dialogue (half of which is probably not scripted) and no real scenes to speak of. It's then topped off with the most pretentious voice overs imaginable. It's really not an enjoyable, audience friendly combination. Why he thinks this is a good way to make movies I can't guess.

I wonder if he even likes his own movies?

At least the voice overs are mostly in foreign languages so the subtitles disguise just how pretentiously silly they are. I cringed when Affleck did a voice over in English at the start. The subtitles make them seem more respectable and intelligent because you can't help but associate reading with smartness.

No discernible plot of any interest or consequence takes place.

The camera pervs at Olga Kurylenko quite a bit, and is probably the only enjoyable part of the whole movie.

Rachel McAdams turns up and then disappeared without any explanation.

Eventually after a torturously long time it finally ends after wasting everyone's time. What there is to get out of this movie I don't know. It's just a massive bore. Pretty images randomly edited together with quietly portentous classical music playing low in the background is not fun. The movie goes nowhere.

I actually kind of didn't mind the first half hour. It wasn't good or anything, but I didn't hate it. Then it just became boring. Finally I lost my patience with it and gave up at the seventy minute point (a little after the online video chat with the daughter in France).

I decided I might as well finish the thing as it's only about 110 minutes. So I went back to it after a few hours. It wasn't worth the effort, as I suspected. The ending itself seemed particularly pointless.

It's a really boring film. There is no entertainment or anything profound to be found here. It's art cinema at the duller end of the spectrum.

It's really The Tree of Life Part 2 as the two films are so similar. Tree has a bigger, grander scope to it but it's longer and more depressing than Wonder, so on balance I would say Wonder is slightly better.

Was She Pretty?
Was She Pretty?
by Leanne Shapton

3.0 out of 5 stars It succeeds at what it's trying to be without excelling, 31 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Was She Pretty? (Paperback)
Length:: 1:51 Mins

This is an odd book. Very New York feeling (the writer is definitely identified in the profile as being a New Yorker). It's the sort of book a character from a Woody Allen movie would write - that sort of faux-bohemian artist without a proper medium type of thing. It also recalls the HBO TV show Girls.

It was published in America back in 2006. So why is it getting the attention of a British publisher in 2013? Why now?

I've read it three times with a week apart from each reading.

It can be consumed in less than half an hour without rushing through it. If you have the inclination you could study each set of pages and take weeks to finish it. I took my time with it on my second pass, but it still took me less than an hour.

At first I was nonplussed as to what the point of it was. It was like her art gallery show had been squeezed into a book. A simple line drawing accompanied with a sentence or two to give it context. For what it was, it was okay. Unremarkable and it didn't excite my imagination.

As a book it could really have done with expanding those little bits of text into a page or three to create little fragments of short stories. At only a few sentences it does come across as being slightly lazy. As it is, I find it easy to just glance at the pages and then move on. None of it gives my imagination much to work with.

The first entry says, `Jason's ex-girlfriend was Taylor. She was from the South.' The picture is of a woman with her left arm up to her head, and her head is pointed up with her eyes closed. What am I seriously supposed to take from this? How is my imagination to take flight from here? She gives me nothing to work with. My imagination goes nowhere as it inspires nothing much.

I just can't stare at a portrait and daydream about it for ten minutes.

The pictures are nice, perhaps even good, but they're not great. They are simple line drawings. Sometimes clean and tidy, other times messy. I guess we're supposed to be impressed by how much life she can get into each bold, confident stroke of her pen. The pictures do have life and character to them. She can draw well, but you wouldn't want to frame any of them and put them on a wall. They are more functional than pretty.

Some pictures are weak and tell us nothing in and of themselves. Others are more effective.

I assume they were each quickly sketched in one to ten minute sessions over about a year. Some look posed (by friends?) while others look like they might have been snatched in a minute from passing strangers (in a coffee shop?).

There are a few short chains of people - going from his ex to her ex to his ex. The chains don't last more than about five character portraits. I feel more could have been done with this.

All the relationships depicted are heterosexual apart from one female bisexual moment.

As it's such a brief, undemanding read you could bring it down from your shelf and re-read it again and again over the years. Perhaps with each re-read over the years you will find new depths due to giving it so much accumulated attention.

It's too easy to dismiss it as pretentious pap that was only published due to good connections. It's not a substantial book, but there is something here. It seems like zero value for money, but if you keep returning to it then it will turn out to be a good solid use of your money. There is some sort of cosy charm to the whole thing.

I like it, but I don't love it. Time will tell if it has the potential to be something that is worth constantly returning to for a yearly read.

---------------------------

NOTE 31/8/14: I read the book for the fourth time after letting it sit for a year. I read it as slowly as I could. It still only took me half an hour. The passage of time hasn't added anything to it. There is no new resonance or meaning to any of the character studies. I find it to be a perfectly decent though very shallow little art book.

Martin Beck: Roseanna (Dramatised)
Martin Beck: Roseanna (Dramatised)
Offered by Audible Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid murder mystery, 27 Aug. 2013
Length:: 7:46 Mins

The beginning was a bit prosaic and deliberately banal and unglamorous. By about the halfway point it picks up and becomes more overtly enjoyable.

It's amazing how much they can pack into just one 73 minute CD. You wouldn't think a whole novel (probably between six to eight hours worth of reading matter) could be condensed into a decent retelling at such a short length. They seemed to have managed it. I've not read the book, but I don't get any strong impression that the heart and soul has been gutted from it and that this full cast dramatisation is a disaster.

It's very well recorded and acted. It was odd that it has two narrators, a man and a woman, which gave it an ironic, sarcastic, once removed quality.

It was good, but it wasn't a remarkable story that must be heard. Certainly interesting and enjoyable, though I can't say more for it than that.

The motivations of the killer at the end was a little unconvincing. I'm not sure if it would work for a modern audience as it's a bit like the end of Psycho (1960) which was famously a bit pat and on the nose.

Martin Beck: The Abominable Man (Martin Beck Detective 07)
Martin Beck: The Abominable Man (Martin Beck Detective 07)
by Maj Sjowall
Edition: Audio CD

2.0 out of 5 stars Weak story with a bad ending, 27 Aug. 2013
Length:: 5:39 Mins

It was okay if unremarkable for the first half. I can't honestly say I thought the story was particularly interesting or gripping.

I really disliked the ending. Instead of people talking they had a large scale action scene. This does not play to the strengths of radio. I found the extended ending to be tiresome.

Also the investigation side of things was not very good as there were no false leads etc. Everything pretty much goes in the one direction to the culprit.

Overall it was a weak story with a bad ending. I really didn't like it much. I would suggest buying this last after the other nine adaptations (I can personally vouch for two of them, Roseanna and Murder at the Savoy, as being much better).

I guess it was a weak book and possibly the runt of the series.

Martin Beck: Murder at the Savoy (Martin Beck Detective 06)
Martin Beck: Murder at the Savoy (Martin Beck Detective 06)
by Maj Sjowall
Edition: Audio CD

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid 53 minute full cast murder mystery, 26 Aug. 2013
Length:: 6:37 Mins

It's very well dramatised from a Swedish novel. It's the sixth book in a series of ten written between 1965 and 1975. The cast is large with no actors playing multiple roles. As far as radio goes this is lavish, big budget stuff.

No obvious compromises have been made in condensing an X hour novel down into a 53 minute radio play.

It is good. Don't get me wrong, it is well worth taking the time to listen to it. There is just one big niggle I have. It concerns the ending.

The ending is fine and decent. It's logical and realistic. It's just not conventionally dramatically sound in my opinion. There are signs that the story was being made up as it went along, and the writers got stuck up a dead end so went elsewhere for their conclusion.

Also I should point out that Martin Beck himself is a minor background character who does little and only makes a few appearances. The other cops do all the legwork so they dominate far more than he does.

***BIG SPOILERS FROM THIS POINT ONWARDS***

The murder takes place. There is about 45 minutes of investigation. Then the climax takes place. It all works and is enjoyable enough. The problem is that the middle investigation part is pointless bloat.

All the interviews, avenues of investigation, the secrets and the suspicious behaviour uncovered go nowhere. The killer is an unconnected character we've not met before or during the investigation. He/She has no connection to any of the other people so it's not even a conspiracy involving any of them.

The killing and the arrest could have happened with that whole middle investigation removed and the story would still make complete sense.

Also how the killer was found was not an example of exciting police work and intellectual reasoning based on investigation. They simply got lucky that something was found by a member of the public.

We Are Pilots
We Are Pilots

4.0 out of 5 stars Some very good songs, 19 Aug. 2013
This review is from: We Are Pilots (Audio CD)
This review comes from an internet game. You buy an album you've never heard of from a shop. Then you write your impression of it before and after listening to it for the first time.

---BEFORE LISTENING TO IT---

WHY DID YOU SELECT THIS ONE? I'm sure nobody else sees it, but I pick up a whiff of Absolution era Muse from the artwork. It looks like polished big budget American rock music. I fancy some intricately produced rock. Also I like the band name, and the song title Le Disko sounds promising.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE COVER? Quite good, at least it sold the band to me as much as anything else did. It looks expensive. It's just a picture of the four band members (three guys, one girl) lying on the tarmac of what I guess to be an airfield. On closer inspection as I write this, it now looks like clean white desert sand. The band name is on the horizon and looks a bit like giant letters in the far distance. Three of them have exposed arms, all of which seem to have tattoos. The more tattoos a band has the worse the music is; as they spend more time on how they look than on how they sound. To paraphrase Robert Foster of The Go-Betweens in an interview.

WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC ARE YOU REALISTICALLY EXPECTING? Pop-rock. I don't expect anything heavy sounding or lyrically astute, but hopefully not some weak nu metal inspired crap. There is a girl on the cover so I, as a sexist, assume she's the lead singer. They all seem to be good looking people so I wouldn't be surprised if there is also a male vocalist that sings as much as she does.

BEST CASE SCENARIO IT WILL SOUND LIKE? Like Canadian band Metric. Or Muse with the prog influences missing and with a female singer. Maybe a bit like My Chemical Romance.

WORST CASE SCENARIO IT WILL SOUND LIKE? Processed radio playlist ready rock with all the passion or awkward elements blanded down to a smooth exterior resulting in no interior. Or even worse, they don't have a female singer and they sound like a boy band.

HIGH, LOW OR MIDDLING EXPECTATIONS? Middling.

---AFTER LISTENING TO IT---

WHAT DID IT SOUND LIKE? Synth wielding emo rockers working in a pop context. They have a male singer who takes the lead on most of the songs. The female vocalist only sings lead on a few tracks and doesn't do that much in the way of backing vocals. The band has the wrong singer. The girl is better than the guy. At least he doesn't sound like he's in a boy band. Personally I'm not a fan of his lightweight gritless singing style - I don't feel his pain.

DID YOU LIKE IT? Not really. The lyrics are weak and the music is a little flat and lacking in tunefulness. They could do with better material to perform. It might work better on shuffle when mixed in with other music. I'll reserve judgement until I've lived with the music for a few weeks.

DID IT SATISFY, SURPASS OR FAIL YOUR EXPECTATIONS? More or less met them I suppose.

WHAT ARE THE BEST/WEAKEST SONGS?

1. You Are The One 4:32 (5 out of 10) Male vocals with female backing.

2. Le Disko 3:23 (6 out of 10) Female vocals.

3. Starts With One 3:46 (4 out of 10) Male vocals.

4. When They Came For Us 4:25 (3 out of 10) Male vocals.

5. Don't Cry Out 4:10 (6 out of 10) Female lead vocals with male backing vocals.

6. Chemistry Of A Car Crash 3:51 (5 out of 10) Male vocals.

7. Waiting 4:21 (3 out of 10) Male vocals.

8. Rainy Monday 4:00 (4 out of 10) Male vocals.

9. Jackie Will Save Me 3:59 (4 out of 10) Female vocals.

10. Shaken 3:44 (4 out of 10) Male vocals.

11. We Are Pilots 4:16 (6 out of 10) Female vocals.
Probably the best song.

12. Rocketship 3:32 (4 out of 10) Male vocals.

WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO OTHERS? At the moment I wouldn't.

PLEASE DESCRIBE AND SUM IT UP IN ONE SENTENCE. Emo rockers making so-so synth pop.

ANY OTHER COMMENTS? Apparently they recorded and released this material three times on different record labels. This 2007 version is the final third version before they finally moved on.

The album is 47 minutes long.

---TWO MONTHS LATER---

HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE PLAYED IT? Perhaps five or six times as an album. I've made sure the songs turn up a lot on shuffle mixed in with other music.

HAS THE ALBUM IMPROVED OR WORSENED WITH TIME? I appreciate a lot more, and a few songs have made a big impression on me. It's been a funny album as I've spent months really not sure how good or bad it is. The highlights are high and the low-points only average. Yet I can't embrace the thing. After more than two months I would say that a third of it is average, a third of it fairly good and a third of it very good. I think I like the album, but I'm really not sure how much. The fact it confuses me so much is probably a good thing as it means I'm engaging with it and not just passively letting it float by. I guess I've got to assume it's a flawed but strong album.

ANY PREVIOUSLY UNNOTICED SONGS NOW A NEW FAVOURITE? Le Disko, Don't Cry Out, Jackie Will Save Me and We Are Pilots are very good 8 out of 10 type of songs.

ANY OTHER COMMENTS? I still don't understand why the woman doesn't handle most of the vocals. She is better than the male singer. Her songs are the standouts. The guy can sing well in a very American emotional hardcore overproduced way. He isn't bad by any means, but he also isn't great. It's a bit like having Shirley Manson in your band and only letting her sing on three out of twelve songs.

I originally said, `The lyrics are weak'. There are good lyrics on the album. Quite a few interesting emo Daddy issue words.

Chutes Too Narrow
Chutes Too Narrow

2.0 out of 5 stars Competent, neither good or bad, mellow soft rock that fails to excite, 19 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Chutes Too Narrow (Audio CD)

---BEFORE LISTENING TO IT---

WHY DID YOU SELECT THIS ONE? I think this is the album that gets a big plug as life changing music in Zach Braff's Garden State (2004) film. Nothing particularly interests me about it. I just feel it should be a safe bet as a mildly enjoyable piece of mellow music. It's worth a listen if nothing else. Also it's on the Sub Pop label so that's a hint that it might have some sort of substance to it. Worst case: I know one or two people who would like it if the Garden State connection is accurate.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE COVER? It's some sort of outdoor grassy water park. The different pages of the booklet appear to have fancy cutaways, almost like in a child's pop-up book or something. It's okay. I can't get excited about it (that phrase will probably be used again and again in my review).

WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC ARE YOU REALISTICALLY EXPECTING? Mellow, mostly acoustic music with harmonised male vocals. Probably lots of lyrics about being love sick. Music to get into girls' underwear without being too obvious and aggressive about it.

BEST CASE SCENARIO IT WILL SOUND LIKE? Mellow but with some balls in order to give it some punch and impact.

WORST CASE SCENARIO IT WILL SOUND LIKE? Twee and lyrically unimaginative.

HIGH, LOW OR MIDDLING EXPECTATIONS? Fairly low.

---AFTER LISTENING TO IT---

WHAT DID IT SOUND LIKE? Fairly mellow soft rock by sensitive people for sensitive people. It's not too wishy-washy and hazy in sound or songwriting. The production is clean with good clarity so it's not a musical fog. There was some backing vocals (or is it double tracking?) but I wouldn't go as far as to describe them as harmonies.

DID YOU LIKE IT? Not really. I'm very indifferent towards it. It reminds me of my opinion of Lawrence of Arabia (1962). If someone wants to loudly proclaim it the greatest film ever made, then I'm not going to disagree. I can clearly see it's a great movie and I understand why people go nuts over it. It's just for me personally I can't get excited about it. I accept its considerable merits, but on a purely personal level I don't particularly care one way or the other.

This album is well enough crafted and competently done. The songs just aren't very interesting and the sound inspires nothing but a vague indifference in me. If someone wants to big it up then I wouldn't waste my time saying otherwise, but for me I'm not feeling anything for it. I see no reason to bother my iPod with it as I have no desire to hear it again (I've heard it one and half times). I might give it another once over and select four of the best tracks to make an EP out of it?

DID IT SATISFY, SURPASS OR FAIL YOUR EXPECTATIONS? Pretty much met them.

WHAT ARE THE BEST SONGS? So Says I (the most rockiest track), Pink Bullets and Turn a Square.

WHAT ARE THE WEAKEST SONGS? Nothing stood out as being outright bad.

WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO OTHERS? Only if you really like this type of music. Otherwise there is nothing here for you.

PLEASE DESCRIBE AND SUM IT UP IN ONE SENTENCE. Competent, neither good or bad, mellow soft rock that fails to excite.

ANY OTHER COMMENTS? The film Garden State used music from their previous album.

The album is 33 minutes long.

---TWO MONTHS LATER---

HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE PLAYED IT? Probably only one a half times as an album and a few times on shuffle.

HAS THE ALBUM IMPROVED OR WORSENED WITH TIME? Stayed the same.

ANY PREVIOUSLY UNNOTICED SONGS NOW A NEW FAVOURITE? No.

ANY OTHER COMMENTS? I really don't care for it. Also the singer's voice is starting to grate on me. A lot of people seem to think it's the perfect low-key alternative pop album. I just don't think the songs are strong or the music that pretty. A few tracks are mildly tuneful, such as Turn a Square, but overall it does nothing for me. I think I'm going to reduce it to about three or four tracks next time I cut the bloat from my iPod.

NOTE 4/2/14: Today I deleted all of it from my iPod.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 18, 2014 3:27 PM GMT

The Love Junk Store
The Love Junk Store

3.0 out of 5 stars Bland, middle of the road soft-rock influenced pop with a very slight hint of country, 19 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Love Junk Store (Audio CD)

---BEFORE LISTENING TO IT---

WHY DID YOU SELECT THIS ONE? The three girls look like they perform pop or rock infused country music. This reminds me of a group called Pistol Annies who are really good. The artwork is nice and detailed (shows signs of imagination and care) and I really liked the song titles, Now That You Love Me and Nothing On But the Radio. I detect a sense of humour.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE COVER? Three girls in cowboy boots sit on a red couch in front of a shop. The bric-a-brac from the shop is piled up around them. It's nice. Not amazing or anything, but it draws you in and makes you want to look at it up close and pick out all the objects. There is a sense of warmth and it's very inviting.

WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC ARE YOU REALISTICALLY EXPECTING? American country music with three female singers. I wouldn't be surprised if Shania Twain is a minor influence. I expect it will slant more towards pop than rock.

BEST CASE SCENARIO IT WILL SOUND LIKE? Like Pistol Annies younger sisters.

WORST CASE SCENARIO IT WILL SOUND LIKE? Slickly produced but very disposable pop songs with a cynically tacked on country twang to it.

HIGH, LOW OR MIDDLING EXPECTATIONS? Almost high.

---AFTER LISTENING TO IT---

WHAT DID IT SOUND LIKE? 85% soft-rock inclined pop, 10% singer-songwriter and 5% country. Pretty bland and inoffensive. The music is mildly tuneful but I doubt you can whistle any of these songs.

DID YOU LIKE IT? It was okay. It's too nice and polite to be anything special. It might grow on me, but I wouldn't expect them to become a significant presence on my iPod. The lyrics are standard generic lines. It's not music that's destined to soundtrack a revolution.

DID IT SATISFY, SURPASS OR FAIL YOUR EXPECTATIONS? Failed as I was hoping for something a bit more solid and memorable.

WHAT ARE THE BEST/WEAKEST SONGS?

1. Ten Year Night 5:16 (6 out of 10)

2. One Day At A Time 4:21 (6 out of 10)

3. January's Child 4:45 (5 out of 10)
It's almost spoken word at times.

4. Angel 4:09 (3 out of 10)
Very dippy lyrics. For published songwriters they should be ashamed as these words could be written by a six year old girl.

5. Now That You Love Me 3:11 (6 out of 10)
The strongest song so far. You can tell this would have been a single. Doesn't have much of an ending.

6. Everything I'm Looking For 3:41 (5 out of 10)
Nice sounding filler.

7. One Good Thing 3:26 (6 out of 10)

8. Nothing On But The Radio 3:40 (7 out of 10)
It's the first song to impose itself musically with any force.

9. Tambourine Song 3:23 (6 out of 10)
`I'll love you like a colour TV,' is a good lyric.

10. Annie 3:21 (6 out of 10)

11. Lights Are Changing 4:45 (7 out of 10)

12. Is This All? 4:57 (5 out of 10)
A ballad with dissimilar production and an atypical vocal style. The first song to sound different from the rest of this rather bland, samey album. It would have been better in the middle instead of here at the back where it can't do any good to break-up the general sound.

Overall 6 out of 10 for the whole album.

WOULD YOU RECOMMEND IT TO OTHERS? I wouldn't recommend it, but I wouldn't warn against it. I would though steer people towards the band Pistol Annies as a better alternative.

PLEASE DESCRIBE AND SUM IT UP IN ONE SENTENCE. Bland, middle of the road soft-rock influenced pop with a very slight hint of country.

ANY OTHER COMMENTS? The booklet is annoying. The three singers are not credited with their surnames so you can't tell if they have any writing credits among the many names attributed to the songs. Curiously the publishing of track 10 is copyrighted 1997; and track 12 is 1995 (the album was released in 2002).

Also the lyrics aren't included in full; instead there is just a short fragment from each track. Using the internet I discovered their surnames (their Wikipedia page is strangely hard to find). They did not write any songs. One is American, one Scottish and one Irish. They seem to have been assembled as a manufactured band and they only did this one album.

Now I've taken the time to look at the cover in detail I have to say it was disappointing. I was expecting witty and arcane details that reference the songs or something. Sadly, nothing like that. They're just random objects. Perhaps time and effort was taken to source and place them, but just as likely it was the first things they could get their hands on.

---TWO MONTHS LATER---

HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE PLAYED IT? Probably only twice as an album when I first got it, and a few songs have turned up on shuffle from time to time.

HAS THE ALBUM IMPROVED OR WORSENED WITH TIME? Stayed the same. I thought it was a bit bland and average then, and I still think that.

ANY PREVIOUSLY UNNOTICED SONGS NOW A NEW FAVOURITE? No. Nothing has popped and made any further impression on me.

ANY OTHER COMMENTS? It's innocuous and pleasant sounding so it's still on my iPod, but it's only there for the sake of it. Next time I do a cull to cut the deadwood, the chances of every song remaining are not great. I don't mind it but it doesn't quicken my pulse.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 6, 2014 3:07 AM GMT

Philips Shaver Series 7000, Wet and Dry Shaver RQ1195/17 with Click-On Beard Trimmer

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a decent shaver, 4 Aug. 2013
Length:: 3:34 Mins

At first I couldn't get a good, satisfying shave out of it. After about a week I become more satisfied with it. There's usually the odd fine hair that it just can't get to and cut. I now think the quality of the shave is good, but not as excellent as its £200 RRP suggests it should be.

It doesn't vibrate much at all so it's comfortable in your hand.

The recharger is a bit awkward as it comes with a dedicated stand of its own.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20