Profile for Elderflowercordial > Reviews

100 of the Best Movie Quotes of All Time
100 of the Best Movie Quotes of All Time
by Alex Trost

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nasty, 25 Jan 2014
I can't quite belief I paid so much for this! It claims to be a paperback book but it is actually more like a thick leaflet, very disappointed especially as it is a gift. If I didn't need to keep it (I was late ordering my brother's present) then I would definitely have returned it. The front cover photographs look like something scanned in to a computer and stretched to fit and I don't know how the book can claim to be the best quotes of all time with things like "They're here", yeah such a good quote I'll just slip it into conversation to look cool!

Home Cooking Made Easy
Home Cooking Made Easy
by Lorraine Pascale

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy peasy, 23 Dec 2013
This review is from: Home Cooking Made Easy (Hardcover)
I have used this recipe book more than any other I own as the recipes are so easy yet scrummy! There are no ridiculous ingredients required and everything feels very quick and simple.

Anglepoise Type1228 Wall Light, Daffodil Yellow
Anglepoise Type1228 Wall Light, Daffodil Yellow

4.0 out of 5 stars Sunny!, 23 Dec 2013
I love the design of these lights but the pictures do not show a true likeness of colour, this one looks almost orangey in the pictures but is actually quite yellow. I guess that's a problem with online purchases.

The Red Tree
The Red Tree
by Shaun Tan

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 23 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Red Tree (Paperback)
This is a fabulous picture book with a really simple yet poignant story which is brought to life through incredible illustrations. I've been using it as a text with classes over the last 7 years and now keep buying it as a gift for student teachers I've had in my class.

Anglepoise Type 1228 Wall Light, Carmine Red Shade
Anglepoise Type 1228 Wall Light, Carmine Red Shade

4.0 out of 5 stars Vibrant, 23 Dec 2013
I love this light but there is no way it should be called red, it is definitely pink! Not exactly the colour my husband approves of.

Anglepoise Type 1228 Wall Light, Minerva Blue Shade
Anglepoise Type 1228 Wall Light, Minerva Blue Shade

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 23 Dec 2013
A really lovely light in a nice vibrant blue. Brilliant price too but should come with bulbs as they're still a fair amount of money.

Max Factor Masterpiece Waterproof High Definition Mascara - 1 Black
Max Factor Masterpiece Waterproof High Definition Mascara - 1 Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 25 Nov 2013
Long lasting and a lovely rich black. It also creates fabulous long eyelashes without clumping. Definitely the best waterproof on the market.

Dainty Doll by Nicola Roberts Click Pen Concealer - Medium
Dainty Doll by Nicola Roberts Click Pen Concealer - Medium
Offered by camelliashop

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 25 Nov 2013
The colour is good on this but coverage isn't great. It also has quite a nice consistency. The biggest problem though is the click system, one click does nothing. In fact I ended up clicking about twenty times at the start and only then did anything come out. Since then it takes at least five clicks every time, sometimes more! I've had many of this type of concealer pen and this is definitely the slowest and most frustrating.

Sophie The Giraffe So Pure Duet of Teething Rings Soft and Very Soft Versions (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ooh lala, 7 Sep 2013
I went for this product rather than the single Sophie as I particularly liked the handles. My baby started teething early and hadn't quite got the hang of his hands yet but he found this teether easy to hold. I think it's a great idea having the second Sophie for when he has his teeth through too, the soft version just won't cut it by then!

NUK Classic Standard Neck Latex Teat - Size 2 Medium Hole (2 Pack)
NUK Classic Standard Neck Latex Teat - Size 2 Medium Hole (2 Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rubbery!, 7 Sep 2013
I was recommended these to get my breast fed baby to take a bottle and it worked! He had refused all others but these were acceptable to the little fuss pot!

Page: 1 | 2