Profile for John Nicholas Oakes > Reviews

Content by John Nicholas ...

John Nicholas Oakes "nightworker" (Manchester, England)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Little sister is happy then I am happy, 9 Oct. 2009
I bought this product for my little sister for her birthday. She is happy with the face creme. I gave the company a rating for delivery. But they could have done with an improvement on information on when they despatch. But otherwise all well.

Visconti Leather Handbag Style 18608A - Sand
Visconti Leather Handbag Style 18608A - Sand
Offered by Ashlie Craft

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal present for my mum, 4 Sept. 2009
I bought this product for my mother, when little thief decided to pilfer her original bag from the shops. I bought a similar one previous to this as a replacement but was too small. This type was ideal in respect of the versatility in being flat against the body and can be hidden under a comfortable coat. I would recommend this product to any ladies concerned with bag snatchers and the need for practicality.

Windows Home Server URP1 Win32 English 1pk DSP OEI CD/DVD 10 Clt (This OEM software is intended for system builders only)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stability Stability Stability, 1 July 2009
Being a heavy MacPro user and a occasional XP dabbler, I took the plunge in and decided to buy a Home Server and what a difference. Lest on the bells and whistles but more on the getting your hands dirty. Not used the 10 clients yet, but with the MacPro capable of converting the part of the harddrive to XP . I could quite give it a try. hence hands dirty.

Sally Bee. Homecook: The Secret Ingredient
Sally Bee. Homecook: The Secret Ingredient
by Sally Bee

4.0 out of 5 stars From another source, 1 July 2009
While trying to obtain a copy via Amazon and being frustrated in the end of not getting a copy. I managed to buy from the Sally Bee website instead. Not one to mock someone condition were Sally had suffer from three yes three serious heart attacks. The book details and recommended by noted top chefs, sound advice in cooking various meals.

ABAP Basics, Hardback (H1992)
ABAP Basics, Hardback (H1992)
by Gunther Farber

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for starter, 1 July 2009
Currently I am learning SAP R/3 as a self study. The ABAP Basics has allowed myself to understand the complex behind development of modules.

SAP R/3 for Everyone: Step-by-Step Instructions, Practical Advice, and Other Tips and Tricks for Working with SAP
by Jim Mazzullo

3.0 out of 5 stars A good book for reference, 24 May 2009
Like most of these books they can go out of date very easily, but as a useful guide for beginners like myself a valuable source in getting your teeth into SAP R/3. This is worth the time in me being recently made redundant to get back into a studying mentality.

Getting Started with SAP R/3 (SAP Press)
Getting Started with SAP R/3 (SAP Press)
by Gabriele Schicht

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple understanding to SAP R/3, 24 May 2009
As a novice to SAP R/3 where best than to get this book. The outlay is good and easy to understand. Currently I have decided to take self study approach in this field, mainly out of own interest. And when needed with working environments using the SAP R/3 I will be one step ahead for further training.

Mobile [DVD]
Mobile [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Kitchen

4.0 out of 5 stars Mobiles compelling, 3 April 2007
This review is from: Mobile [DVD] (DVD)
After watching the recent release of the ITV drama Mobile. I was impressed so much by the most entertaining twists and turns. With the rise and rise of the mobile industries, this three part story makes you realise how we solely depend on our little gadget. If this show was worth watching then I will pre-order and buy the dvd.

The story details a character who feels the mobile industry causing his terminal brain tumour, definately thought provoking in light of the recent claim and counter claims. Next part is a soldier life and his connection with mobile and how after a family tragedy he becomes obsessed to the point of killing. Last but not least the how money and greed cause the boss of a mobile industry in wanting revenge with all stories connecting in the end you actual feel happy for the assassin getting away with it. Be warned make sure to look under the bed when you received you next call.