Profile for Hazel > Reviews

Content by Hazel

Hazel

SimplySupplements Menapol Plus|Reduces Symptoms of Menopause|360 Capsules in total
Offered by SimplySupplements

5.0 out of 5 stars If this continues I will recommend this product to everyone because I am amazed so ..., 10 July 2014
Bought this after reading lots of articles and trying other things. Due to thrombosos due to the pill I cannot take any hormones so looked for something natural. Having suffered from months of major sweats but with the occasional let up I thought it was maybe just luck and that starting taking the pills coincided with a let up time but that was a couple of months ago and i still feel fabulously free of sweats. At first i took 2 a day and one day forgot one and felt slightly sweaty. After about a month I reduced to one a day and so far am still completely free of sweat. If this continues I will recommend this product to everyone because I am amazed so far.

Golfer / Golf Tie Pin in Fine English Pewter, Gift Boxed
Golfer / Golf Tie Pin in Fine English Pewter, Gift Boxed
Offered by Hoardersworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute., 17 Jan. 2013
Really cute . I bought it for my brother in law for Christmas and he was impressed. Arrived on time and was nicely packaged.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 17 Jan. 2013
Arrived on time. Bought for my sister who says size is exactly right. The material is excellent as I have sweat pants of same material and they have lasted ages.

JVC HAEBX85AN Splash Proof Sports Headphone  - Blue
JVC HAEBX85AN Splash Proof Sports Headphone - Blue
Offered by DiscountDiscs

4.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 17 Jan. 2013
good value for price. Nice colour. Gave to my 13 year old son for Christmas. He thinks only thing is they fall out if he does sport