Profile for Mr. D. P. Roberts > Reviews

Iron Total Gym Upper Body Workout Bar
Iron Total Gym Upper Body Workout Bar
Offered by UK Sign Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 24 July 2010
I don't often write any reviews but feel I have to for this product.

I've wanted a pull up bar for some time and have read most other reviews for this and many other products which come across quite scary at times. I've used park equipment, trees etc to mimic a pull up bar and still prefer to be training outside when the weather is nice, but during the winter the cold, wet metal can put you off a bit. Having decided to bite the bullet knowing that the product is inexpensive anyway I received the pull up bar and assembled it in minutes.

It fits on all my doors (I live in a standard, modern house) and feels very sturdy. I even use it on my garage back door so I can still train outside when the weather is nice.

I didn't want the item for the extra exercises you can do on it, but tried them out and I'm extremely impressed.

Being a fan of minimal equipment, I wish I hadn't bothered with weights benches etc when I could buy this for a fraction of the price and gain better results in the process.

The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It
by Michael E. Gerber

5.0 out of 5 stars Straight to the point, 20 July 2006
I have to admit that this was the first book of this kind that I have purchased but I can't recommend it enough. Having also purchased the 'E-Myth Mastery' I can say that 'Revisited' is all you need. It's stright to the point, no nonsense information for the would be entrepreneur. I think this book is the best place to start before considering 'Mastery'.