Profile for sarah > Reviews

Witch & Wizard: The Fire
Witch & Wizard: The Fire
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars James Patterson never fails! X, 8 Feb 2014
A brilliant book! James Patterson never fails! I bought this for my daughter, but thought I would read it myself first. It's really good! Can't wait for more and the same goes for my daughter. She loved it too!

Take Me Home
Take Me Home
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it!, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Take Me Home (Audio CD)
This is a really good album. I bought it for my daughter for her birthday. She was over the moon. Plays it every day.

One Direction SnapCaps On-Ear Headphones - Pink
One Direction SnapCaps On-Ear Headphones - Pink
Offered by MP3 Accessories
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Little directioners will love them!, 8 Feb 2014
These are really good for the price. The sound quality isn't too bad for a kids headphone and the fact that they have 1d on them, well , my daughter was over the moon. She uses them every day!

Rubies Joker Child (Large)
Rubies Joker Child (Large)
Price: 17.85

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this!!!!, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Rubies Joker Child (Large) (Toy)
I've been looking for one if these for so long! My son is batman crazy and the joker is his favourite character. You should have seen his face when he opened this on Christmas Day. He is over the moon. Very happy!

Eddy Urchin Boy (Victorian) - Kids Costume 9 - 11 years
Eddy Urchin Boy (Victorian) - Kids Costume 9 - 11 years
Offered by Costume Chest
Price: 19.71

5.0 out of 5 stars A good but., 8 Feb 2014
I bought this for my son as he had to spend the day in a Victorian classroom with his school. It looked good but is very thin. Did what I wanted it to do though so not complaining!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 8 Feb 2014
Excellent quality for the price. Looks good. My daughter is very happy with it. I can't believe how cheap this was!

Batman Dark Knight Movie Master Exclusive Deluxe Action Figure Harvey Dent with Coin
Offered by Toy Realm
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 8 Feb 2014
Good quality. Very detailed. My son loved it. I will definitely be shopping for a few more of these figures.

1D One Direction - Daughter Birthday Card
1D One Direction - Daughter Birthday Card
Offered by GreatDeals4you
Price: 2.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased as punch!, 8 Feb 2014
My daughter lived this card. Refused to bin it after her birthday. It's pinned to the notice board in her room. If you have a little directioner, they will love it.