Profile for Bebbie > Reviews

Bebbie

Latch [feat. Sam Smith]
Latch [feat. Sam Smith]

5.0 out of 5 stars love sam smith's voice, 1 Sept. 2013
Loved this track since I first heard it on Later with Jules Holland, could believe I hadn't before. Just my type of music.

Vobaga Women's Ladies Big Hem Summer BoHo Chiffon Mid Calf Long Skirt Flower Print Beach Dress 6-14
Offered by Saving_Mart

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as full as it may have been, 30 July 2013
Had the skirt been as full as it seemed on the picture it would have been beautiful, ideal for the summer. The material is really pretty and the skirt is really well made. I bought this skirt for my daughter who is a small size 10, but when on, the skirt looked looked like a flared skirt rather than full circle, when I complained I was given a full refund, without the need to return the skirt. The manufaturers and Amanzon were really helpful when dealing with my complaint.

Croissants and Jam (Comedy Romance)
Croissants and Jam (Comedy Romance)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab and Fun, 27 Mar. 2012
I bought this book just wanting something frothy and cheerful - it was both!
The book had me hooked by the first page - let's face it, anything that mentions 'Hobnobs' in the first few lines must be a winner! It really was laugh out loud in parts and left me wishing that I could travel through France in a 'Lemon'