Profile for Lawvel Wall > Reviews

Content by Lawvel Wall

Lawvel Wall "Art by Lawvel" (Melbourne, Australia)

Watercolour Flower Painting Workshop Part 2 With Hazel Soan [VHS]
Watercolour Flower Painting Workshop Part 2 With Hazel Soan [VHS]
Offered by stephensmith_426

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 10 July 2014
Hazel Soan is my most favourite artist and now have all her books in my collection. Very easy instructions and visual content. Highly recommend any of her books.

The Colors of Fall: A Celebration of New England's Foliage Season
The Colors of Fall: A Celebration of New England's Foliage Season
by Jerry Monkman

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Book, 10 July 2014
Such a beautiful and colourful book. I went to New England in the Fall and on my return, looked on Amazon for such a book and was thrilled to find exactly what I wanted

New Born 18" Sleeping Soft Bodied & Vinyl With Outfit & Box Girls Toy + Free Spare Outfit Baby Doll
Offered by The Magic Toy Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 10 July 2014
My Granddaughter loved this doll so much. I was very glad I could find something in the UK on Amazon for her. So much easier and cheaper than doing it from Australia.

Remote Control Car - Mini Racing Go Kart RC Car - Working Headlights - Includes Mini Road Cones
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 10 July 2014
My Grandson in the UK loved this item I sent him. I live in Australia, so buying items from Amazon in the UK is so much cheaper than buying something here and then posting it!

Mahagony Thimble Wooden Display Rack 72 Space
Mahagony Thimble Wooden Display Rack 72 Space

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 10 July 2014
Great item but I have some thimbles that are too big to fit in the squares. I need to get another with bigger spaces.

LEGO DUPLO 4962: Baby Zoo
LEGO DUPLO 4962: Baby Zoo
Offered by SCRIO - Office, Toys and Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 10 July 2014
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 4962: Baby Zoo (Toy)
I did not get to see the product but told by my family in the UK it was perfect! I love the way Amazon tells you exactly where your parcel is, up to the day it is delivered. Thank you Amazon! Lawvel

Goliath 32528006 Robo fish - Shark (Grey)
Goliath 32528006 Robo fish - Shark (Grey)
Offered by Annikhali

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this ..., 29 Mar. 2014
I only saw it in action on Skype but my grandson was thrilled with it and it looked really great!

Hazel Soan's African Watercolours
Hazel Soan's African Watercolours
by Hazel Soan

5.0 out of 5 stars Hazel Soan's African Watercolours, 24 Sept. 2003
Hazel Soan is one of my most favourite artists and I have all her books in my collection.
African Watercolours brought "home" back to me as I am South African but now living in Australia. I miss the African wildlife and sunsets and Hazel has painted them with brilliance in her book.
I have tried to find watercolour instruction books on African scenes without any success and when Hazel informed me about her new book, I could not wait for its arrival in Australia and ordered it from Amazon Books and received it within 5 days.
I LOVE her book on African Watercolours from cover to cover - BRILLIANT - congratulations Hazel, keep up the exquisite work.
Lawvel Wall