Profile for Mr. D. Trace > Reviews

Mr. D. Trace

Wahl Clipper Oil 4floz 3310
Wahl Clipper Oil 4floz 3310

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 19 April 2014
One of the best if not the best clipper oil out there. Simple, easy and just perfect. A MUST if you have clippers no matter the brand. Quick delivery is also beneficial. Happy customer :)

TOKYO LED LIGHT HEADBOARD BROWN 4FT 6IN DOUBLE FAUX LEATHER OTTOMAN STORAGE BED w GAS LIFT BASE

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bed but........., 24 Oct. 2013
On first notice very happy with this bed, took me about 3 hours to assemble it (I was on my own). Its very sturdy and does not move an inch when sleeping on it. The storage is perfect for someone like me who lacks other storage space in a small room. The gas piston is very easy to lift due to a strap provided. Looks very nice and the headboard included is a nice touch. Watch out however, when you have items in your storage bed, the bed is very hard to move (suggest you take the items out then move the bed). The big but however with this bed is because I use a lot of items in the ottoman storage I am therefore lifting up the bed quite frequently, now this has produced the most annoying sqeaky noise ever coming from the gas pistons!!! I've put oil on the piston but still nothing. Buy this bed, it has everything to offer, however if you are going to be lifting the bed up a lot to get in the storage then STAY AWAY, as sqeaking will start to occur.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good :), 24 Dec. 2012
I was debating whenever to purchase football boots from Amazon but I'm glad I did. Yes these football boots are very expensive however if you wish to have a boot thats very light then these are the best. As Im a fast player I needed a light boot and these were perfect for me. These are designed by Ronaldo himself! I went with the soft ground ones as British weather is normally wet which softens the pitch up a lot. Having firmgrounds in this weather means I slip all over the place.

With these boots comes a Nike boot bag and in the bag pocket comes a set of different size studs. The studs that are pre set in the boot are quite small. You might want to swap the bigger studs and the studs already in the boot are around the same size as the moulds on the boot (firm ground studs).

The material of these are plastic, however Nike have given the plastic a sort of leather feel. The texture is sticky which ensures you will be able to produce the best touch possible on the ball.

Oxe Derm 150ml/ 5fl.oz Body Acne Spray Back Acne Treatment Salicylic Acid
Oxe Derm 150ml/ 5fl.oz Body Acne Spray Back Acne Treatment Salicylic Acid

3.0 out of 5 stars This is 5% strength. I bought this same item, says 2% strength on bottle, 24 Nov. 2012
This item says 5% strength on the product description however it says 2% strength on the bottle? Personally I dont think 2% is strong enough. What percentage does it say on your bottle guys? 2% or 5%?

Golds Gym GG-G704 Lifting Straps (Pair)
Golds Gym GG-G704 Lifting Straps (Pair)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 30 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Golds Gym Lifting Straps (Misc.)
Probaly one of the most expensive straps on Amazon. But you get what you pay for. My lifts, espeically deadlifting has been increasing every week. Something I wouldn't be able to do without these straps. These straps are of high qulaity, they don't dig into your wrists like the other cheap straps on Amazon. (I have tried all strpas on Amazon) These straps are very sturdy and strong and have no give in them meaning they do not stretch and jepordise your lifting.
My forarm's are extremly weak, when deadlifting my grip always goes before my back does. With these straps that NEVER happens. With the straps I am always able to hold the weight and dealift untill my back is tired not my forarm's therefore these straps are perfect!

Buy NOW if you want to lift heavier and reach your goals quicker. You will not be dissapointed

Wahl Super Taper Hair Clipper
Wahl Super Taper Hair Clipper
Offered by Hero Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazin, 16 Mar. 2010
Wow, I had the other cheaper Wahl clipper set and this is soooooo much better. With the £22 one I had trouble cutting my hair because its very thick, but with this clipper it sailed through my thick hair with ease. I had no trouble cutting my own hair with a number 2 all over. Buy this clipper, you wont regret it.