Profile for Sa > Reviews

Hannibal Rising
Hannibal Rising
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars always be in my collection, 29 Jun 2014
...so that is how all start......is truly sophisticated how the write decided what Hannibal as will become....going to be my new favorite in the circle of hannibal......I will waiting for more.

The Bread Bible
The Bread Bible
by Rose Levy Beranbaum
Price: 17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars book, 7 April 2013
This review is from: The Bread Bible (Hardcover)
the name seed all:is a really complete book,not is easy,but if you don't give up after the first 20 pages...can be a full immersion in an amazing world of baking.

Nancy Silverton's Breads from the La Brea Bakery
Nancy Silverton's Breads from the La Brea Bakery
by Nancy Silverton
Price: 20.53

4.0 out of 5 stars book, 7 April 2013
the book arrived in perfect conditions,full of ideas good for how all ready know some thing about bread maker...the only dark "shadow",are the measures:cups and spoons,some time are nightmare for how work with grams!!!But I m happy about the rest.

Sugar Balls Gold - 4mm (100g)
Sugar Balls Gold - 4mm (100g)
Offered by Seasonal Party Products
Price: 3.29

5.0 out of 5 stars sugar., 7 April 2013
Better quantity of what you can bye in the shop.the delivery be really fast,and all the promises be maintained,I will back for more.My
expectations was satisfied.

Sugar Diamonds Large - Bag of 10 - cake decoration
Sugar Diamonds Large - Bag of 10 - cake decoration
Offered by Chocolate Trading Co
Price: 4.35

5.0 out of 5 stars really good looking!!!, 7 April 2013
I have used the diamonds on a Easter chocolate egg(home made from me),for decoration....and be really good looking!!!...can be use on cake too,I have use on cup-cake:brilliant.!!

Cook Simply Everything
Cook Simply Everything
by Paul Gayler

5.0 out of 5 stars book, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Cook Simply Everything (Hardcover)
I have choice this book because I have see before in my library.....is really good for how start cooking or want somethink more...full of ideas,tips,suggestions...

Tate and Lyle Fairtrade Caster Sugar 1 Kg (pack Of 10)
Tate and Lyle Fairtrade Caster Sugar 1 Kg (pack Of 10)
Offered by Groceries R US
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars the life is sweet two, 5 Mar 2013
probably I will coming in back,the sugar be in perfect condition,some time the I ordered the sugar arrive really hard to use...but this was ok.

Tate & Lyle Fairtrade Icing Sugar 1 Kg (Pack of 5)
Tate & Lyle Fairtrade Icing Sugar 1 Kg (Pack of 5)
Offered by E.U. Xtores
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars the life is sweet!, 5 Mar 2013
really good value for money...if you need a good amount of sugar if really convenient choice.The only bud think,the sugar is a little hard.

100 Sheets Matt White Address Labels 63.5 x 38.1 mm, 21 per A4 sheet, 100 x A4 Sheets 2100 labels (L7160, J8160 Avery TM Compatible)
Offered by Mr Stationary
Price: 4.42

5.0 out of 5 stars labels, 5 Mar 2013
excellent quality for what I have pay!!!!!I will back for more...can be use for labelling any think:jam jar,freezer bag,jars,paking..really useful.

Couture Chocolate: A Masterclass in Chocolate
Couture Chocolate: A Masterclass in Chocolate
by William Curley
Price: 20.40

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful !, 15 May 2012
Really beautiful book,with easy recipes or some more no common,is really inspiration...I have all ready made some and work well!!!plus I know more and more about chocolate.!!