Profile for K. BUNNETT > Reviews

Content by K. BUNNETT

K. BUNNETT "Amazonian" (England)

2013 RayZor Professional UV400 Double Lensed Ski / SnowBoard Goggles, With a Silver Camouflage Frame and a Vented Anti Fog Coated, Smoked Mirrored Anti-Glare Wide Vision Clarity Lens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 27 Feb 2011
Have just returned from a skiing holiday in Italy. These goggles, used by my husband, performed really well, he had no problems. They are really good value for money.

2014 Rayzor Professional UV400 Double Lensed Ski / SnowBoard Goggles, With a Silver Camouflage Frame and an Anti Fog Coated, Purple / Gold Iridium Mirrored Anti-Glare Wide Vision Clarity Lens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great goggles, 27 Feb 2011
Have just returned from a skiing holiday in Italy. These goggles, used by my son, performed really well he had no problems and is a good intermediate skier. They are really good value for money.

2014 Rayzor Professional UV400 Double Lensed Ski / SnowBoard Goggles, With a Matt Pink Camouflage Frame with an Anti Fog Coated, Vented Smoked Mirrored Anti-Glare Clarity Wide Vision Lens.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 27 Feb 2011
Just back from a skiing holiday in Italy. The goggles performed well enough for my level, which is beginner,my only gripe was that they seemed a little low on my nose so I sometimes felt as if my nose was blocked. This could have been nothing to do with the goggles at all and more to do with my nose!! Both my husband and son used the same type(not the same colour) and they had no problems. Good purchase for the price.

I Am Ozzy
I Am Ozzy
by Ozzy Osbourne

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read!, 28 Dec 2009
This review is from: I Am Ozzy (Hardcover)
I have been a lifelong fan of Ozzy,despite his indiscretions,i had this book as a christmas present and finished it in 3 days,in it he deals with all the ups and downs of being Ozzy and debunks some of the myths that built up around him with his split with Black Sabbath also some of the more sordid tabloid headlines,if you're an Ozzy fan you will love this book,a stonking read with some funny anecdotes as well as low moments.