Profile for Kilo Cameron > Reviews

Content by Kilo Cameron

Kilo Cameron "Kilo" (Dunfermline UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Learn Italian with Paul Noble (Collins)
Learn Italian with Paul Noble (Collins)
by Paul Noble
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 38.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun so far and incredibly easy to get into, 20 July 2014
I'm no linguist and found my lack of knowledge a little bit too embarrassing after a recent trip to Italy. So I thought I'd give it a whirl. The course has been. Great fun so far and incredibly easy to get into. I hope that by next May when I return to Italy I will have a better understanding and grasp of the basics at least. It is fun, useful and accessible. That's got to tempt you, right?

LenogoTM Replacement HP Compaq Laptop Battery for Presario DV4 CQ40 CQ45 CQ50 CQ60 CQ61 CQ70 CQ71 Series HP Pavilion dv4 dv5 dv6 Series, fits 484170-001 484171-001 484170-002 KS524AA HSTNN-CB72 [10.8V 4800mAh/48wh] Black
Offered by EPC (UK) GRP LTD
Price: 14.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 23 Jun 2014
It is a battery, you plug it in and it works. I bought this one for my laptop, I plugged it in and it worked. Hard to get excited about a functional object.

Tribal Steel Men's 21 cm Black Leather 4-Strand Bracelet with Stainless Steel Shrimp Clasp
Price: 13.15

2.0 out of 5 stars It is not for me, 23 Jun 2014
I thought that the quality was ok, but to be honest it wasn't really up to the standard I was looking for. I expected it to be a more chunky and attractive bracelet. It wasn't. I sent it back (which all went smoothly) and bought elsewhere. Tough to get something like this right online I think. Better to try before you buy as it is a very personal choice.

Pack of 5 - UK to EU Travel Adaptors
Pack of 5 - UK to EU Travel Adaptors
Offered by DIRECT 4
Price: 3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked in Italy, 23 Jun 2014
For that is where I used the multi-pack of travel adapters. No complaints, everything fitted and I managed not to leave any behind. Happy.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Minnie and Daisy Armbands
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Minnie and Daisy Armbands
Offered by net_price_direct
Price: 2.50

4.0 out of 5 stars They work, 23 Jun 2014
My daughter definitely stayed afloat, she totally likes Minnie Mouse. All is well in the world of flotation devices here.

Higher Nature Chromium 200g 90 tablets
Higher Nature Chromium 200g 90 tablets
Price: 6.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure it's helping, 23 Jun 2014
I've tried them as I wanted to dull the need for sugar. But to be honest I'm not convinced. Proof of the pudding is in the eating they say and so my proof is the short work I made of a packet of family sized revels, two weeks into taking these tablets.

Not convinced, but will persist a wee while longer, just in case I am missing something.

Bright Stem Wrapping Paper Robot Design 3 Sheets (folded)
Bright Stem Wrapping Paper Robot Design 3 Sheets (folded)
Offered by Bright Stem
Price: 3.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 23 Jun 2014
I added this to a recent purchase purely because I was too lazy to walk into town and buy paper from the local shop.

This paper is VERY thick and great quality. Great because it adds to the present, but bear in mind it is tough to wrap with thivk paper. So leave a little extra time, (I didn't and curses ensued).

Bruce Springsteen & The E St's London Calling: Live in Hyde Park [DVD] [2010] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Bruce Springsteen
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Builds like a volcano, 15 Jun 2014
You may think after a few minutes that this is not the best Springsteen live DVD. The singing is not quite at its best from the Boss and it all seems a bit frantic. But then something happens to settle things down and the magic begins... If you can't be at a concert live then live the moment here instead. You won't get better.

City of Gold
City of Gold
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgic, 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: City of Gold (Kindle Edition)
It is not a book to set the spine chilling or the heart racing. It is more like hanging out with an old friend. Such is the nostalgic nature of the writing. A good simple yarn set during WW2, almost gossipy and always affectionate. Len Deighton knows his business.

Groov-e GV590PW Kids DJ Style Headphone - Pink
Groov-e GV590PW Kids DJ Style Headphone - Pink
Offered by DiscountDiscs
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a 4 yr old, 3 Jun 2014
My daughter used these (under careful supervision) at various times during a fairly long trip to Italy. Mainly watching videos. She loved them, we loved the peace and quiet. Job done.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4