Profile for ann hall > Reviews

ann hall

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars handy sizes, 13 Mar 2013
The wax arrived very promptly well done.I like the idea of the small packs as it makes it easy to top up.I havent used it yet as my hand spa is topped up at the moment and so I can not comment further at this time.

Timbuk2 Eco-Friendly Envelope Sleeve for Kindle with 360 degree protection, Blue (fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle, and Kindle Touch)

5.0 out of 5 stars light weight, 11 Mar 2013
I needed a light weight but strong case this is perfect for my requirements.I didnt want to add to the weight when reading due to problems with my hands. This slip in case is made from a strong fabric with enough padding to be carried in my handbag.I have tried using a kindle in a fixed case but it added too much weight for my personal needs.

O'Neill Vitis Tanktop Women's Cardigan Light Yellow Medium
O'Neill Vitis Tanktop Women's Cardigan Light Yellow Medium

3.0 out of 5 stars much brighter, 1 Mar 2013
I have only given this top 3 stars because i wanted a light yellow top as shown in the photograph, it is a much brighter yellow, however the material is soft and the straps adjust which is very useful.

Fisher-Price Imaginext Bat Cave
Fisher-Price Imaginext Bat Cave
Offered by Pearls Books

5.0 out of 5 stars A hit, 1 Jan 2013
Bought for my 3 year old granddaughter who is a big Batman fan.It was a big hit with all my grandchildren and as always with Imaginex toys excellent quality.

Mattel Barbie Glam Pool
Mattel Barbie Glam Pool

4.0 out of 5 stars good addition, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: Mattel Barbie Glam Pool (Toy)
This was purchased to go with the California dream house.Granddaughter loves it for her Barbies but as always with Barbie products it is quite fragile in construction.

The Amazing Spider-Man Motorized Web-Shooting Figure
The Amazing Spider-Man Motorized Web-Shooting Figure
Offered by Gadgets n Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars unexpected, 1 Jan 2013
I bought this figure as a extra present for my 5 year old grandson.I was surprised at its size and robust design.It was a huge hit with all my grandchildren an unexpected winner.

Prometheus to Alien: The Evolution Box Set (9-Disc Set) [Blu-ray] [1979]
Prometheus to Alien: The Evolution Box Set (9-Disc Set) [Blu-ray] [1979]
Dvd ~ Sigourney Weaver
Offered by Tooboon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 1 Jan 2013
I was lucky enough to get this set during Black Friday deals .My son loved it he is a big fan of the films and was delighted with his gift.

Horrible Histories Annual 2013 (Annuals 2013)
Horrible Histories Annual 2013 (Annuals 2013)
by Horrible Histories

5.0 out of 5 stars Good annual, 1 Jan 2013
my grandchildren love watching horrible histories on tv so they are enjoying this book.Full of activities and suitably grotty facts.

Millennium Falcon Manual: 1977 Onwards (Modified YT-1300 Corellian Freighter) (Owners Workshop Manual)
by Ryder Windham

5.0 out of 5 stars good read, 1 Jan 2013
I bought two of these for my son and son in law as stocking fillers, they are both star wars fans and loved them.

Barbie's California Dream House
Barbie's California Dream House

4.0 out of 5 stars lots of fun, 1 Jan 2013
My granddaughter had this at the top of her Christmas list so was thrilled with it.It is not the sturdiest of dolls houses but she is enjoying playing with her Barbies in it.Lots of fun for Barbie lovers.For the price I would expect it to be of a better quality.

Page: 1 | 2