Profile for Uenna > Reviews

Content by Uenna
Top Reviewer Ranking: 279

Uenna (London)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Twitches Too [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Twitches Too [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Tia Mowry-Hardrict
Offered by supermart_usa

5.0 out of 5 stars A great sequel, 13 Sep 2014
Twitches too continued to delight where twitches left off. As the twins now having vanquished the darkness, aka their uncle Thantos, start to settle into their role as princesses of Coventry and living thief life as university students at home in Waverley. A discovery that a dark shadow has been moving around the two dimensions increases the suspicion that the darkness aka Thanthos may be regaining strength and will come back unstoppable. So the queen wanted the twins to rescue Coventry again but this time Alex had a different view on the how as she felt strongly that their dad was also alive in shadowland along with the evil uncle. Can you say a vanquishing spell and a freedom spell at the same time? With a impending eclipse, impending return of the dark lord, uncertainty about the king being alive in shadowland, impending wedding of the protectors and chaos caused by the twitches learning to use their powers, twitches too delivered a funny, suspenseful and enjoyable sequel . I enjoyed it very much and recommend both movies.
This is a classic Disney movie and will enjoyed by everyone in the family.

Twitches [DVD] [2005] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Twitches [DVD] [2005] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Tia Mowry-Hardrict
Offered by supermart_usa

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Go twitches'- a Classic Disney movie, 13 Sep 2014
I loved this Disney movie, a throwback to sister sister starring Tia and Tamera Mowry. Two twin sisters separated at birth and growing up in a different dimension meet up accidentally on their 21st birthday to discover they are not only twins but witches from another dimension. Uncovering their past and why they got separated is filled with Classic Disney hilarity and comedic timing. I really enjoyed watching this and was glad to discover that there is a sequel twitches too.

Duronic BPM150 Intelligent Fully Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Duronic BPM150 Intelligent Fully Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Offered by DURONIC

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money., 13 Sep 2014
This is a very good and intelligent automatic blood pressure monitor. The cuff size is medium so will fit most arms. It has adequate memory for previously measured blood pressures. However I have given it four stars as it does not come with a bag for housing the machine. You have to buy a bag to keep it in and carry it around if required. You could also leave it in the hard boxed packaging, but with repeated use that will wear and tear. Including a carrier bag will will be my recommendation to Duronic on what needs improving otherwise it is a very solid and reliable product.

Titan Nebuliser Home Portable
Titan Nebuliser Home Portable
Offered by P+T Poultry

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money., 13 Sep 2014
This review is from: Titan Nebuliser Home Portable
This is a very portable and efficient home nebuliser. It. Comes with.an adult and paediatric masks but also works well with the St johns ambulance nebuliser mask adult kit. The motor is not very noisy, runs smoothly with only one button operation. The user manual is clear and simple. The nebuliser is quite compact and well built and easy to clean.

Busy B Garden Design To Do Notes - Cream
Busy B Garden Design To Do Notes - Cream

4.0 out of 5 stars 'Oh so clever' - indeed, 13 Sep 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a 'busy B'' design tear- off notepads. It is about 14.5cm wide and 19cm long, well sized to fit into any handbag. It has 3 x tear off notes which consist of. 1 x long to do list note pad with lines and 2 x short tear off notes sized like the standard post-it notes (one plain with no lines and one with checked line pattern). With that every type of writing paper is represented. They are easily torn off but are not sticky like standard post it notes. There is also a handy pen loop with an elastic closure. This is quite versatile. Although the outer cover has a garden design, I feel the notepad can be used for everyday things and not specifically for gardening. I have popped mine into my bag and find it very compact, neat and useful in taking notes, making lists and writing down important information for myself or to give others.

Philips AVENT Fast Bottle Warmer
Philips AVENT Fast Bottle Warmer

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact baby food and milk warmer -another excellent product from Avent., 10 Sep 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Out of the box this looks very beautiful and well made. Just as pictured the Phillips Avent fast bottle warmer is versatile. It can be used to warm the feeds in Avent baby bottles, food jars and feeds in other containers. It has 2 settings for warming bottle feeds - feeds under 180ml/ 6oz and feeds up to and above 180ml/ 6oz. There is a setting for defrosting frozen breast milk/ feeds and a setting for warming food jars and feeds in other containers. The settings are indicated pictorially on the side of the knob. The instruction manual is very comprehensive and clear and gives details on the usage and care of the bottle Warmer.
The warmer warms very quickly and evenly between 3-5 mins depending on the starting temperature, longer if defrosting first. I like the versatility and the fast warming. It is very easy to use and a light comes on when it is on and off when switched off. It is compact, fast and user friendly - suitable for use at home, offices, staff rooms, work place canteen, bed and breakfast etc. I have not tested it on non-Avent bottles but the diameter is wide enough to fit most other bottles as it fits various food containers easily. It is a good addition to the Avent baby range series, I recommend.

Kipling Women's Beonica TT Handbag K12437B78 Black Pearl W
Kipling Women's Beonica TT Handbag K12437B78 Black Pearl W

4.0 out of 5 stars A pleasant discovery., 10 Sep 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have never heard of Kipling bags until I placed this order. The bag arrived looking smaller than I had expected but just as pictured. The first thing that strikes you on touching it is the material. The material feels like it will be water resistant. I proceeded to put it to the test and viola it is a water resistant fabric. It has two handles, a long handle and two short handles made of woven fabric. The whole bag screams" I am well made" and that reflects the cost.

I have lots of bag for different purposes but my bag that undergoes the most wear and tear is my mini- medical bag which I carry everyday and in emergencies. So I decided to try the Kipling bag for this. Verdict- though it looked small, the capacity was incredible- very spacious and contained everything transferred from my existing mini medical bag with room to spare. The dual handle as pictured enables me to carry it with the long handle or the short handle as the case may be. It is water resistant, so no worries when it is raining. I am loving it. It is quite dainty- small enough to carry and large enough to contain all the essentials. It has inner compartments for x 2 phones and a zipped compartment for wallets and other things. There is additional x 2 compartments on the outside - one zipped and one buttoned. I can only liken this to "Mary Poppins" bag. I have welcomed it to my bag collection and look forward to owning more Kipling bags. I recommend.

Hamilton Beach HBF500-UK Commercial Food Blender with Chop/ Pulse and Variable Speed, 1.4 Litre, 600 Watt, Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent and well made product., 9 Sep 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is the Hamilton beach HBF 500 series high performance food blender. It is a commercial blender with 1horsepower motor. Out of the box, this is very heavy due to the 9 ibs base unit. Aptly so for that is the power house with enough torque speed to blend, chop, grind, purée and emulsify. The blender does everything. It comes with a comprehensive instruction manual in17 languages. Some of the important safety instructions include : do not place in dishwasher, plug into a grounded outlet, do not remove ground, do not use an adapter, do not use an extension cord, disconnect power before cleaning or servicing etc. I found this interesting because I use adapter and extension plugs in my kitchen and if I had not read the manual before using it, I would have encountered problems. Read the manual carefully before using.
The blender is designed with motor overload protection, such that if the motor stops during operation due to overheating, stopping and cooling the blender for 15 mins will enable it to resume normal operations.
The jug is made of plastic and not glass. The lid of the jug has a large dosing cup at the centre making it easy to add liquids while blending. The blades are stainless steel with an all metal drive coupling. The blender has variable speed and pulse functions. The speed varies from. 1-9, with a separate chop function switch that cycles between low speed and operator selected high speed.
So far the blender does everything and making smoothies has becomes my favourite. The Hamilton beach name seems synonymous with durability and reliability and has been a household name in America, having been making appliances since 1911.
This commercial blender is great and a must have for professional chefs and avid cooks but for normal everyday use, I think the cost will be the limiting factor. I probably would never have heard of this product or owned one but for the amazon vine. Thank you amazon vine. I still would not used it everyday, as my other blenders are fit for purpose but will reserve it for those occasions that require extensive and varied cooking like festive times and when entertaining. For commercial purpose definitely worth having, but for everyday home usage I will consider the cost against the benefits before purchasing.

Bulk Milled Spices Turmeric 1 kg
Bulk Milled Spices Turmeric 1 kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money., 9 Sep 2014
This a good value for money. We have used this as spice and for topical medicinal purposes, it worked well.

Bitmore Juucee 2600mAh Ultra Compact Portable Battery Backup Charger with LED Torch

4.0 out of 5 stars phone charger and led touch on the go., 3 Sep 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This little device is an ideal and a heaven sent gift for me.I constantly forget that smart phones need to be charged everyday to stay smart so I am often caught with low battery charge or out of charge. This is just the best solution on the go. It is small and very portable, and fits neatly into my handbag. It plugs well into my samsung galaxy and my Nokia phones, but alas cannot plug into the I-phone. So it is not universal or apple is very protective,take your pick. I like it al the same it needs to be charge by plugging into a computer or via a usb charger into the mains.The coolest feature I think is the added feature of an lcd light - making it a phone charge and a battery on the go, I recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20