Profile for L. Cooper > Reviews

E-Shisha Cigarette Pen Flavour Refill - Apple Flavour
E-Shisha Cigarette Pen Flavour Refill - Apple Flavour
Offered by Price CutZ UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 3 Aug 2014
The taste is extremely mild, but that's personal preference I suppose.

E Cigarette Starter Kit - With Bonus Specialist E-Book - Electronic Cigarettes, Shisha & Accessories - 2 X Ultra Life 1100 mAh Battery - USB and UK Mains Plug Charger - Liquid Not Included - Best Value on Amazon - 2 x Wickless Clearomizers - Quality Sleek Black eCig for Smoking Cessation with 6 x Comfort Mouthpieces & Refill Bottle - 100% Money Back Guarantee ZERO Risk.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for a good product & customer service, 3 Aug 2014
I've been using this for about a month, I've yet to find a juice I really like but the product itself is what I wanted, they seem sturdy - I did accidentally unscrew the battery compartment and the wires disconnected, but I emailed liquipal and the next day they'd delivered a replacement part so customer service is also very good.

N4U Online Motorola Moto G Premium PU Leather Pull Flip Tab Case Cover Pouch - Various Colours & Designs (Dark Purple)
Offered by N4U Online

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 10 May 2014
For the price you can't complain, I love the colour (purple) and the tab is handy for getting my phone out easily. :)

Nintendo Licensed XL System Wallet - Blue (Nintendo 3DS XL/3DS/DSi XL/DSi)
Nintendo Licensed XL System Wallet - Blue (Nintendo 3DS XL/3DS/DSi XL/DSi)
Offered by AccessoryOutlet

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 10 May 2014
The blue one was out of stock for a while but I patiently waited because I wanted one to match my DS XL. I didn't receive a stylus, but I'm not bothered by that - the case doesn't look childish and keeps my DS snug, safe and clean which is exactly what I wanted. :)

10x Black Spiral Hair Pin Clip Bun Stick Pick for DIY Hair Style / Sleek and Compact Alloy Construction, Designed to Fit for All Hair Type, Especially for Long Hair
Offered by Magic&Gorgeous

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for curly hair., 10 May 2014
I've had bobby pin woes all my life, I have thick curly (3a/b) hair and I've never been able to put it in a bun because the bobbys would slip out almost instantly. THESE ARE AMAZING. I put 2-4 in my hair to secure the bun and I'm good to go all day long.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars :3, 16 Jan 2009
I got this for my friend, yet to give it to him. It's a really lovely box, and it looks much more expensive than it is. My only ever so slight problem was that the hand was a tiny bit loose, but it was very easy to twist it so it tightened so it definatley wont be a problem to anyone, just check it before you give it to anyone is my advice. :)