Profile for Big Stew > Reviews

Content by Big Stew

Big Stew (Lincolnshire UK)

ProActive Fitness® Recliner Pro 550e : 40-400Watt (EMS) Programmable Recumbent Bike : Heart Rate Control / Body Fat Programs

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on for a good home workout., 7 Jan 2011
My Doctor said I needed to start a regular exercise program to help me stave off my diabetes. I'm 6'4" and carrying a lot of flab, so I needed an exercise bike that was solid and comfortable to use. The bike arrived on the agreed day and it took me about an hour to put it together with the tools supplied. First impressions are very good, I have it set up so I can watch the TV at the same time as working out. The seat is very comfy and the programs are very varied and easy to set up to give you the level of workout you feel like , heart rate monitor and calorie counter are very useful.

Over all this exercise bike is just great value, not quite as robust as a professional gym bike but feels like it will last for many years. It is mains powered so automatically adjusts the tension to the programme selected,the programmer is also powered by mains saving a fortune on batteries. Go on exercise in comfort ! ! !

MAXVIEW B2590 OMNISAT MANUAL CRANK UP SATELLITE SYSTEM WITH ELLIPTICAL DISH 82 X 59CM

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Easy To Fit, Even Easier To Use ! ! !, 16 Jan 2010
The only item that is not included with the kit is a suitable sealant, please spend a bit more and get a caravan grade one at approx £10 a tube ( 1/2 tube used in total ).The instructions provided are very easy to follow and the total time it took me to fit the dish and tune it in was approx 2 hours. This isn't the cheapest way to get satellite tv in a caravan ,but for the money this kit has to be the best value for money. Now fitted the system takes between 1 and 2 minutes to tune in and of cause there are no leads on the pich around caravan for anyone to trip up on. The dish is well made and I see no reason why it shouldn't give many years of service after the 2 years warranty runs out. I will deffantly fit another on our next caravan.

Anthems Electronic 80s
Anthems Electronic 80s

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliving the 80's, 27 Dec 2009
Very quick and easy one to review this , every track with a synthisizer I can remember from the 80's is on this album, with a great clean sound. The price Amazon charged makes this fantastic value and worth every penny.

Bosch PFS 55 280 Watt Fine-Spray System
Bosch PFS 55 280 Watt Fine-Spray System

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for DIY or light professional use., 1 July 2009
Nice piece of kit this, have only used this with water based paints but the results have up to now been very pleasing. For the money I can't really fault it. Easy to clean and use.

Sony KDL-40L4000 - 40" Widescreen 1080P Full HD Bravia LCD TV - With Freeview
Sony KDL-40L4000 - 40" Widescreen 1080P Full HD Bravia LCD TV - With Freeview

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 4 Nov 2008
Had the TV for 2 days now ,it was very easy to set up and tune in. Still waiting for Sky to install a HD box ,but the picture quality is very impressive even without it. The sound is good but not as good as on my old flat screen 36" Panasonic but that could be down to the size of the cabinate. But all in all I would go out and buy this model again now I've seen and watched it.I now have Sky HD and the results with this Sony are simply amazing.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 5, 2008 1:34 PM GMT

Apple iPod nano 8GB  - Pink - 4th Generation
Apple iPod nano 8GB - Pink - 4th Generation

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 29 Oct 2008
I bought this for my daughter for christmas and my first impressions are that this is one very impresive piece of kit. It feels very well built considering the thiness and size ,this is the first ipod in the family it is a replacement for an old fashion mp3 player. Using the itunes download tool makes buying and loading the ipod easy , you'll be an expert within minutes ! ! The picture quality of the screen is totally amazing again considering the size and thickess. The instructions supplied in the packaging are a bit basic , but a complete set of instructions can be downloaded from the ipod web site. I really can't think of any negitives only lots of +points.