Profile for ColinR > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
DR PEYCHAUDS Cocktail Bitters 5 FL OZS
DR PEYCHAUDS Cocktail Bitters 5 FL OZS
Offered by Drink Finder

3.0 out of 5 stars But Iwe were quite disappointed as in our opinion Angastura Bitters are much better, 14 Sep 2014
Michel Roux extolled the virtue of these bitters on a recent television programme so I thought I'd try them. Not cheap! But Iwe were quite disappointed as in our opinion Angastura Bitters are much better.

58mm Snap-on Lens Cap Cover with Cord strap for canon eos ef 18-55-250 75/300
58mm Snap-on Lens Cap Cover with Cord strap for canon eos ef 18-55-250 75/300
Offered by Hielec(Ship from China)

5.0 out of 5 stars So I was really pleased to find this make and bought three of them, 14 Sep 2014
I am always losing lens caps and the proper Canon replacement is way over priced as are many of the "cheaper" alternatives. So I was really pleased to find this make and bought three of them. They are really good and fit perfectly, if anything better designed than the original.

US Military Army Combat Baseball Cap Ripstop ACU Digital Camo
US Military Army Combat Baseball Cap Ripstop ACU Digital Camo
Offered by CamoOutdoor - The Sports & Camouflage Outfitters

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 Sep 2014
very good value hat, I will be buying another soon.

Strebor Windows key TSS21
Strebor Windows key TSS21
Offered by UB Keys

5.0 out of 5 stars They were an excellent price and were delivered promptly, 14 Sep 2014
This review is from: Strebor Windows key TSS21
I have found these keys for our old double glazed windows difficult to find until I discovered this source. They were an excellent price and were delivered promptly.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value anemometer, 18 Mar 2014
This arrived promptly and was well packed, with concise instructions. It is compact, fits in the pocket well, works well and is easy to use. The display is clear

Interdesign York 706412 Key Holder 5 Hooks Chrome
Interdesign York 706412 Key Holder 5 Hooks Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hooks, 18 Mar 2014
We have a ridiculous amount of keys and so I finally got round to sorting them out. I bought three of these sets of 5 key hooks and now we can find them easily. They are nice looking and do the job perfectly

2015 Slim Month To View Spiral Scenic Photo Wall Calendar - Coasts 0501
2015 Slim Month To View Spiral Scenic Photo Wall Calendar - Coasts 0501
Offered by Pembroke Dock Hardware

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine calendar, 18 Mar 2014
This calendar does the job. We want it for writing appointments in and it is great for that. Delivered quickly too.

Digital Min Max Outdoor Thermometer
Digital Min Max Outdoor Thermometer
Offered by Food Safety Direct Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Outdoor Thermometer, 18 Mar 2014
I am using this in my green house, but it is well designed to stand up to the elements. It is great looking and the max and min display is very clear. delivery was prompt.

Windproof Resistant Very Strong Open & Close Folding Vented Umbrella - Green.
Windproof Resistant Very Strong Open & Close Folding Vented Umbrella - Green.
Offered by CLIFFORD JAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantstic Brolly for Windy Situations, 18 Mar 2014
This is a really nice looking umbrella, quite compact and nice colour (my wife chose green). As we live on a hill it is great to have a brolly that doesn't turn inside out all the time. Delivery was really quick too.

TP-Link TL-PA211 AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Single Pack
TP-Link TL-PA211 AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Single Pack
Offered by BESTBUYIT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great device, 20 Jan 2014
We have had problems with WiFi for ages as we have a weak signal and could not get connection where we needed it without having long ethernet cables trailing everywhere. We bought three of hese TP-Link Powerline Adapters and they have solved the problem perfectly. They are quick and easy to set up and use, and give reliable and continued connection. And they have done away with all the wires.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3