Profile for Zarbie Pink > Reviews

Content by Zarbie Pink

Zarbie Pink (Bedfordshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Orchard Toys Shopping List
Orchard Toys Shopping List

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a best seller for a reason!, 28 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Orchard Toys Shopping List (Toy)
Am yet to meet a child that doesn't love this game. This is the game that introduced my 3yo son to playing board games. He and his friends all love it. It's not too tedious for parents either!

Orchard Toys Old MacDonald Lotto
Orchard Toys Old MacDonald Lotto

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fab Orchard Toys game, 28 Mar. 2015
Pretty simple and similar to other Orchard Toys games but is still thoroughly enjoyed by my 3yo and his friends.

Monkey Found a Baby
Monkey Found a Baby
by Jeanne Willis

5.0 out of 5 stars We all love this book!, 28 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Monkey Found a Baby (Paperback)
Such a jolly little book. And because the pattern and rhyme is so fluent it means my 3 year old son can work out the words just from the pictures so he "reads" it to his little sister.

MAM 330ml Baby Bottle (Pink 2pack)
MAM 330ml Baby Bottle (Pink 2pack)
Offered by TINASTOYS

5.0 out of 5 stars Only bottles my breast fed babies would drink from., 28 Mar. 2015
Having tried MANY bottles to get my babies to take milk from something other than me, these are the ONLY ones that they've accepted. Good quality, large sized and wash up well. Love the colours and patterns available too. Recommend all MAM products.

Big Drawing Book
Big Drawing Book
by Fiona Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality book for crafty kids, 1 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Big Drawing Book (Paperback)
Bought as a Christmas present for 7yo boy who loves to draw. He loves this book because it gives him ideas and shows him how to draw different things. It's made from nice quality paper and the colours in the pictures are lovely.

Prestigious Textiles Lapwing Wallpaper, Colour - Petal, 1941/213
Prestigious Textiles Lapwing Wallpaper, Colour - Petal, 1941/213
Offered by love2wallpaper

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, bright and unique wallpaper. Speedy delivery too!, 29 Jun. 2014
Lovely wallpaper. Very pretty - it gets lovely compliments from family friends. We put it on one wall of my daughters nursery (I think using it on every wall would be a bit much!) and it is lovely and bright and welcoming, more interesting that normal baby wallpaper too.

Seller was great too. Delivery was super speedy. Item here in less than 48hours from ordering, which is impressive but more so when postage was free. Much cheaper than anywhere else online and I did A LOT of research on price and delivery costs. (Another site was going to charge me £30 a roll and £15 for next day delivery!)

Maxi-Cosi Universal Pocket Cup Holder (Grey)
Maxi-Cosi Universal Pocket Cup Holder (Grey)

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!, 9 April 2014
My 2yo son loves having somewhere to store his drink/snacks/toy/hat/random feather/special stone & twig/you name it!! Don't know what we did without it! Well I do - he chucked all his daft stuff in the footwell of my car for me to either grapple around to find (while he was howling for his loss!) or they would go so far under the seat in front they'd never be seen again!

12FT HEN PARTY BANNER IN PINK
12FT HEN PARTY BANNER IN PINK
Offered by Goods Online 24/7

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, 9 April 2014
This review is from: HEN PARTY BANNER IN PINK (Toy)
Cheap and quick delivery. Very sparkly, eye catching and lots to work with. Can be cut up into smaller banners so will fill and brighten up any room for a hen party!

The One Plus One
The One Plus One
by Jojo Moyes

5.0 out of 5 stars Jojo Moyes does it again!, 9 April 2014
This review is from: The One Plus One (Hardcover)
Loved this story and I always find Moyes writing style very compelling. Not her most heart wrenching story but I still enjoyed it - I love the variation of her work.

Pack of 15 Pink Party Balloons 23cm Caution Hen Party
Pack of 15 Pink Party Balloons 23cm Caution Hen Party
Offered by BUDGET SHOP LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 9 April 2014
Cheap and quick delivery. We're yet to blow them up to test quality but for the bargain price I got them for I'm not gonna be upset if some pop, they've only gotta last a couple of hours!

Page: 1 | 2