Profile for Clueless > Reviews

Clueless (London, UK)

TRIXES Sports Running Arm band Pouch for Galaxy S4 Phone or Key Black
TRIXES Sports Running Arm band Pouch for Galaxy S4 Phone or Key Black
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great. I've replaced my Galaxy S4 with the bigger ..., 26 Oct. 2015
I can't believe they don't mention that you can still use your screen through the clear plastic cover. I wasn't expecting that and nearly bought a much clunkier, open-faced version instead. This is great. I've replaced my Galaxy S4 with the bigger Galaxy S6 Edge Plus but it works okay with that too - sticks out a bit but it's okay.

amazing-trading(TM) Bright silver Magnetic Soap Holder Adhesion Wall Soap Dish Sink
Offered by amazing-trading store

4.0 out of 5 stars After one week the sticker on the back failed and ..., 26 Oct. 2015
After one week the sticker on the back failed and the item came off the tile. Now I have a choice between drilling holes or using my own glue. UPDATE: I used some glue (two part mix-together very strong glue) and now it very nice. I suggest thoroughly cleaning the surface (e.g. tile) to which you stick it, perhaps with something slightly abrasive and then with spirit alcohol. That done it still looks great, works well and is very cheap.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 7, 2015 9:05 PM GMT

Komputerbay 2GB 2X 1GB DDR2 533MHz PC2-4200 PC2-4300 DDR2 533 (200 PIN) SODIMM Laptop Memory
Offered by KOMPBAY

5.0 out of 5 stars The memory works fine, 8 Jan. 2014
There's not much to say about memory except that when needed it makes a big difference to performance. This memory was delivered in good time, was appropriately packaged and passed all tests. The friend whose computer I was upgrading is still very happy with it.

30mm x 17mm x 90mm Spiral Metal Stamping Compression Die Spring
30mm x 17mm x 90mm Spiral Metal Stamping Compression Die Spring

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 Oct. 2013
My two cutlery trays used to creep towards the back of the drawer each time I closed it. Two of these springs, available in all sorts of sizes, may not have been the cheapest solution but they are perfect for the job and took next to no time to install. I am very pleased with the result. See the "customer image" I have posted.
Comment Comment | Permalink

first4magnets F4MF25B 1m of 25mm Wide Polarity B-Magnetic Tape with Premium Self Adhesive for Arts and Crafts

3.0 out of 5 stars nothing wrong but very weak, 16 Aug. 2013
I feel the other reviewer's one star is a bit unfair given that the product is what it says it is and there is nothing wrong with it.

However, it is true that the magnetic pull is very weak - just enough to hold it's one weight when placed on a vertical metal surface.

I thought it sounded like fun so added it to my order when ordering some powerful magnets to hold up a blind. I thought that the length might make up for the weakness but in fact it won't even hold it's own weight on the surface in question (a board with some metal behind it).

Champion Sports NCAA Approved Official Lacrosse Ball One (1) White
Champion Sports NCAA Approved Official Lacrosse Ball One (1) White

2.0 out of 5 stars smells like a toxic rubber factory, 12 Aug. 2013
I didn't think I could go wrong with this, the cheapest Lacrosse ball I could find, since my needs were simply for a hard ball to roll underfoot for breaking down fascia. But in fact this ball smells so strongly of some nasty grade of synthetic rubber that I cannot help thinking it might be somehow toxic. Perhaps it is not but it sure smells bad. But hey, perhaps this wouldn't matter on a big open field so it depends on your intended use.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just write for working at a desk too, 19 July 2011
I bought this so I could change position for a while during the day when working at my desk. It's light-weight, sturdy, folds away easily, comfortable on the knees, and puts me at a height where people barely notice I'm not sitting normally in my chair. Guess it would be good for gardening too...

Enermax AURORA Premium clavier
Enermax AURORA Premium clavier

5.0 out of 5 stars great standard-layout laptop-style-keys keyboard, 31 Oct. 2010
The best standard-layout keyboard with laptop-style keys (low profile) that I could find. Very happy with it, have one and work and one at home. The sound-through-USB feature is not how you will be listening to sound if you're trying to enjoy music, but is very convenient for work where the box may not be easily accessilbe.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent solution, highly highly recommended, 19 Oct. 2009
This is truly great humidity control for the bedroom. It has transformed my room and my sleep and probably represents my best-spent money this year. It is very quiet in the quieter of the two modes, and it is also nice to know that it is not consuming much power to do its job. It is easy to refill the tank (the unit can carry on working while you carry the tank away), which is large enough not to need frequent refilling anyway.

It uses true evaporation, not misting, so it does not leave a damp area around it like ultra-sonic misters do if you leave them on for a while. It is incredibley simple inside: a few plate-size rotating disks like very narrow water-wheels (they turn at about one rotation per minute) sitting in a pool of water, and a fan above blowing air onto the plates and out the side of the device. The electronics detect the humidity and switch off when you've reached the set desired level (and on again if humidity drops). I would definitely recommend getting the "D", the digitally controlled one.

I have a boiler in my room (in a cupboard with slatted doors) so if I close the windows, even if the heating is off, the air dries out very quickly. I used to wake up with a dry throat, dry eyes, and a bit of a headache.

I've owned a couple of ultrasonic humidifiers before and while, admittedly, they were cheaper than this one, they were no-where near as good. It also has good finishing touches like the ability to incorporate/retract some of the cable into the device so you can effectively adjust the length of the lead. Well, I could go on but you can tell, I think this product is a big victory.

One thing: be aware that it does not effect step-changes in humidity the way a big mister or steam humidifier might. It does its job slowly and is more something that you would just leave on all the time. When I first got it it took a long time to get up to a certain level, I think because everything in the room from blankets and mattrasses to clothes and carpets was absolutely bone-dry and was soaking up the moisture that the device was injecting.