Profile for Purple budgie > Reviews

Content by Purple budgie

Purple budgie

Original DERRI Boots WATERPROOF Thermal Lined Hard Wearing RACING GREEN (UK 8 EU 42/43)
Offered by Zeesupersales

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for dog walking through muddy woods, 24 Jan. 2015
Perfect for dog walking through muddy woods; snowy fields; massive puddles! I've large size 8 feet and they fit really well - snug, cosy and completely waterproof. Love 'em!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Paperwhite Pleasure., 21 Aug. 2014
Love it! Beautifully lightweight; clear and easy to use.I feel excited every time I pick it up, it's such a cool piece of kit!
Excellent battery life; Built-in Light is greatl. I've never been such an enthusiastic reader. Pure joy!
A leather cover really sets it off.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Persimmon  [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite (5th and 6th Generation)]
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Persimmon [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite (5th and 6th Generation)]

5.0 out of 5 stars Add to your Kindle Paperwhite pleasure!, 21 Aug. 2014
I love my Kindle Paperwhite and this cover has just added so much more to the whole readiing experience.. It's smart; it's slim; it's lightweight and looks really good - well worth the money - don't go for a cheaper option - the Paperwhite deserves the best - you'll only be disappointed if you buy anything less!!
A Kindle Paperwhite plus Leather Cover would be a superb gift for any keen reader you love!

Cath Kidston Diary 2012
Cath Kidston Diary 2012
by Cath Kidston
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars A Dear Diary, 3 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Cath Kidston Diary 2012 (Diary)
I love Cath Kidston stuff and love the diary - all retro and chintzy! Diary spaces are a bit small so it's more suitable for a handbag rather than a briefcase lifestyle! Love the clear plastic cover with the zipped pocket - very handy for tickets, notes, reminders etc. I like the flexibility making it easy to 'riff' through to find stuff. Quite pricey but makes a lovely 'special' gift for a Cath Kidston enthusiast.

Krisk Bean Stringer and Slicer
Krisk Bean Stringer and Slicer

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant beans!, 3 Oct. 2011
At last a shredder that is utterly, totally brilliant! I love runner beans and grow them every year ....but all that slicing! Now it's SO easy, I cannot believe that this little gadget works so well. I've ordered one for each of my children and an extra one for me incase mine wears out through over use. Marvellous!

Manhattan Toy Boysterous Halfpipe Pete
Manhattan Toy Boysterous Halfpipe Pete

3.0 out of 5 stars OK Halfpipe, 3 Oct. 2011
Looks cute, cool and realistic. Quite pricey.Skate board easily lost in bottom of toy box along with the football belonging to the really cool little footballer!Magnets could be stronger.Grandsons soon lost interest.

GELERT HURRICANE 3 240V/12V ELECTRIC AIRBED PUMP CAMP
GELERT HURRICANE 3 240V/12V ELECTRIC AIRBED PUMP CAMP
Offered by camping-online ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Electric airbed pump, 25 April 2011
Excellent product. So quick to pump the air bed, I had to jump back in amazement!
Certainly beats the old foot pump of yesteryear. I love it! I only wish I had more things to pump up!