Profile for Gerry O'Brien > Reviews

Skytronic Shaver Adaptor
Skytronic Shaver Adaptor
Offered by Digicorp

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit flimsy to be honest I bought it for ..., 2 April 2015
a bit flimsy to be honest I bought it for my retire neighbour for his shaver plug and the problem is that it won't keep the prongs in entirely. It works but he is concerned the shaver plug will pop out.

All Hands on the Bad One
All Hands on the Bad One

5.0 out of 5 stars I had this album before so getting the remaster only ..., 2 April 2015
I had this album before so getting the remaster only re-invigotrated my interest. It is one of their poppier albums but it still has their familiar bite as well.

Dig Me Out
Dig Me Out

5.0 out of 5 stars a big surprise, 2 April 2015
This review is from: Dig Me Out (Audio CD)
It was one of the band's albums I didn't previously know but it proves to be the one I play most at the moment. Great songs, well recorded and certainly an album, the band played a lot of on their comeback tour.

Travel Battery Charger for Sony Alpha NEX-5 Digital SLR Camera - 2 Hours quick charging - UK, USA, EU plugs and car charger Included - AAA Products - 12 Month Warranty
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

5.0 out of 5 stars fast recharge, 17 Sept. 2014
it’s a bit rickety but once set up, it does what it says on the box. Its charges quickly as well.

Pearl PWC689 Split Wiring Conduit
Pearl PWC689 Split Wiring Conduit

5.0 out of 5 stars its s a keyring, 21 Oct. 2013
but if you're an Alfa person then its perfect for you key without being too retro. Its solid chrome and durable...

SanDisk 3A150957 32 GB Extreme HD Video SDHC UHS-I Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Packaging Varies)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 4 Sept. 2013
It sits quietly in your camera doing what its supposed to do. Nothing more nothing less; functional and unobtrusive as recommended.

Sony NEX5RL Interchangeable Lens Camera - Black (16-50mm, Wi-Fi, 16.1MP) 3 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars A beauty, 4 Sept. 2013
I'm still learning how to use it but it has inspired me to take photography more seriously for the first time in years. I could never get to grips with cumbersome DSLRs but this has a really nice feel to it and the lens aren't overly expensive for what you get. I'm not techy when it comes to cameras but when I show it to camera fans they love it. I added the Electronic viewfinder and this makes it complete with touch screen or viewfinder options. I also bought the Macro lens which is great value.

2 Parts Hard PU Leather Case with Tripod fixing for SONY NEX-5R with 16-50mm Lens (Brown)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Sept. 2013
the brown is a really nice case and looks very retro which suits my style. Compared to the official Sony version this has far more character and does the same job. Get one..
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 2, 2014 12:03 AM GMT

Ex-Pro Sony NP-FW50, NPFW50 High Power Plus+ (Upgraded for new series) - 2 Year Warranty Replacment Sony Lithium Li-on Digital Camera Battery

2.0 out of 5 stars not good enough, 4 Sept. 2013
I had this replaced once by the sellers and couldn't be bothered to replace it again. The battery's memory is all over the shop. It keeps changing and doesn't inspire confidence. So I will keep it as a standby.....

Fence Wall Spikes: Pack of 20 (9.0M to 27M) - BROWN
Fence Wall Spikes: Pack of 20 (9.0M to 27M) - BROWN
Offered by Cactus Products Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars does what it says, 30 Jun. 2013
Cats hate walking on these and it puts them off jumping up on them. So keeps them out better than ultrasonic noise devices.

Page: 1 | 2