Profile for badboybob007 > Reviews

Content by badboybob007

badboybob007

SwimBest Baby Wetsuit - Pink/Navy - 0-6 months - Baby Baby warmer wrap keeps baby warm water
Offered by SwimBest Ltd
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant idea, 4 Jan 2014
I bought this to take my 7 week old daughter for her first swim. She's quite big and weight approx 13Ib. It's really easy to Put her in and take off in the confines of the little changing cubicle when she's wriggling around due to the ingenious design. It kept her as warm as possible in our cold baths and she looked really happy and comfortable. It fastened up well and is really well made. The only slight negative is it seemed a little loose round the bottom but I'm confident it will fit perfect in a few weeks at the rate she's growing. This is only a minor criticism and will just be a result if it been for such a large age range which in time I will be greatfull for ad it will still fit.
I will be buying the next size when I need to

Fox Step Up Backpack - Black - One Size
Fox Step Up Backpack - Black - One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 4 Jan 2014
Bought this for my son for Christmas as he's been after a Fox bag for ages. He's over the moon with it. Great quality. Good size fits laptop overalls and a packed lunch in with room for his college books as well. Brilliant for the price aswell much cheeper than other Fox bags.

Kinobo Wireless Slimline Usb Mouse For Laptops/Desktop Pc Xp/Vista/Windows 7 (Green Detail)
Offered by Kinobo pro
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 16 Sep 2010
brilliant,super responsive, sleek stylish design. not too big and not rediculasly small like some, goes in sleep mode when not in use to save battery power and gotta be one of the cheapest on here . I would happily pay more for this because i cant fault it.Thanks to all concerned.

Cyclo Chain Link Extractor Adjustable
Cyclo Chain Link Extractor Adjustable
Price: 4.24

4.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the tin, 19 July 2010
great little tool, good quaity and works perfect, fixed my sons bike in a matter of minutes, a lot cheper than the bike shop as well. thanx