Profile for galadrial > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Remington CB4N Flexibrush Steam Styler
Remington CB4N Flexibrush Steam Styler

5.0 out of 5 stars In my opinion the best on the market., 27 May 2016
Love this item. I dropped the previous one on holiday and broke it. I looked around for something similar in the shops to no avail. I was overjoyed when I saw Amazon had started stocking this item again. My new steam brush is as good as the previous one, I like the blast of steam which makes all the difference. I had the old one for about ten years, hopefully the new one will last just as long.

Penny Dreadful - Season 1-2 [DVD]
Penny Dreadful - Season 1-2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Eva Green

5.0 out of 5 stars For those who like the weird and wonderful, 3 Jan. 2016
I bought this for my son as a Christmas gift, he has started to watch it and is very happy with it. I watched the series when it was on TV and can definitely recommend it.

VANILLA CLOUD'S SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 MINI BLACK LEATHER FLIP CASE / COVER
VANILLA CLOUD'S SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 MINI BLACK LEATHER FLIP CASE / COVER
Offered by Smartphonez UK

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality and a good price, 16 Mar. 2015
I bought two cases because my track record this cases is not too good. These cases are very strong and a perfect fit. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality because they were very inexpensive. I have paid more for cases of this quality in the past so will stay with this seller in the future.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini i9195 SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini i9195 SIM-Free Smartphone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone at a great price, 16 Mar. 2015
I love this phone it is so much faster than my old phone, 4g is by far better than 3g and it was such a good price, much cheaper than any of the High Street stores I checked out. Well pleased.

The Killing - Series 1-3 [DVD]
The Killing - Series 1-3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sofie Gråbøl

1.0 out of 5 stars dissappointing, 24 Dec. 2013
I had to send this set back twice with a faulty disk (not the same one) got my money back without any bother and ordered from somewhere else. Saying that the set (when it is without fault) is very good.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 14, 2014 10:56 PM BST

About Time: 1963-1966 Seasons 1 to 3 (About Time; The Unauthorized Guide to Dr. Who (Mad Norwegian Press))
by Tat Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Dec. 2013
What a great book. I bought this for my son who is a massive Doctor Who fan. There is lots of information here, would recommend.

Black Leather Flip Case Xylo-Cover for the Samsung S5230 Tocco Lite Mobile Phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 24 Dec. 2013
I bought this case to protect my phone, in fact I bought two not having a very good track record of not breaking them. So far the first one is still in excellent condition, the only small fault I found was there was no hole for my earphones to fit in which was rectified by poking a small hole for them, now it is perfect. Would recommend.

Doctor Who: Peladon Tales (The Curse of Peladon / The Monster of Peladon) [DVD]
Doctor Who: Peladon Tales (The Curse of Peladon / The Monster of Peladon) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jon Pertwee

5.0 out of 5 stars good series, 24 Dec. 2013
As with all the Doctor Who old series this was no exception, very enjoyable and worth buying if you are a Doctor Who fan. Nice to collect them all.

Mika Live in Cartoon Motion [2007] Deluxe Edition [DVD]
Mika Live in Cartoon Motion [2007] Deluxe Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mika

5.0 out of 5 stars Good DVD, 24 Dec. 2013
A very enjoyable DVD Mika at his best a nice and different presentation of the hard back book with lots of photos taken from the concert. Would recommend

Genuine Samsung IN EAR Stereo Handsfree - BLACK
Genuine Samsung IN EAR Stereo Handsfree - BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 22 Dec. 2013
These earphones were good quality and comfortable to use loud enough with plenty of bass. Would purchase them another time

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5