Profile for Sat 32 > Reviews

Content by Sat 32

Sat 32

Page: 1 | 2
DEFA New Double Zip Designer Women's Ladies Black Hoodies Sweatshirt Top Sweater Hoodie Jacket Coat UK SIZE 6-42
Offered by DEFA

3.0 out of 5 stars Purple cardy, 11 Nov 2013
It's a purple cardy.....! Not really a fleece jacket ! 3 stars because it's not a bad cardy but not what I expected , I wouldn't go in a shop and buy this for 22!

Kickers Kids Zarab2strap12 Casual Shoe
Kickers Kids Zarab2strap12 Casual Shoe

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made..! Not what I expect from kickers, 12 Oct 2013
The buckle snapped on these after 2 weeks, contacted amozan and had no joy so I left it ... Now 4 months later the rain water is getting in !! Really badly made shoes ! I wound give them zero stars but this is not really an option! Worn so badly I've not experia fed this before now.

FranklySweet Deluxe Tiny Shoes Cutters Set
FranklySweet Deluxe Tiny Shoes Cutters Set
Offered by franklysweet
Price: 16.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 May 2013
This is a good quality product , it's a bit expensive, and only hope I make my money back as I design cakes and look for the wow factor!!!
I love the little sized shapes they are a little bit fiddly but come in handy for lots if things . I've had a go at making some shoes and they do look great, and practically impossible to create unaided .
Overall a good buy, not as a one off use though!

Small Time Operator: How to Start Your Own Business, Keep Your Books, Pay Your Taxes, and Stay Out of Trouble! (Small Time Operator: How to Start Your ... Keep Yourbooks, Pay Your Taxes, & Stay Ou)
by Bernard B., C.P.A. Kamoroff

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 10 April 2013
I have been considering making the move to start my own home run buisness for a while now and really have been learning as I go along, this is a good aid to the unknowledgeable ! Some very useful things to consider and obvious moves too ! I haven't finished it yet but it's a good read .

Go Diego Go: Great Panda Adventure [DVD]
Go Diego Go: Great Panda Adventure [DVD]
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great panda adventure, go dieago go, 3 July 2012
Dieago is a real hit with my two younger children and this wasn't a disappointment ! Great stuff . 5 stars

Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium [DVD]
Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jason Bateman
Offered by Leisurezone
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr magorium's wonder emporium!, 3 July 2012
Fabulous family film can watch this film over and over again it's a real feel good film :) and all my kids and the adults loved it too! My 15 year old wasn't bored so that's a 5 star hit . Thumbs up!

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus  [DVD]
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus [DVD]
Dvd ~ Heath Ledger
Offered by streetsahead
Price: 3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars The imagarium of doctor parnassus, 3 July 2012
This film has a very slow start it is hard to stay focused without feeling bored :( . If there was a 0 rating it would get that , I was very bored so where my two teeage children !

King James Gift and Award Bible
King James Gift and Award Bible
by Zondervan Publishing
Edition: Leather Bound

4.0 out of 5 stars My first real bible!, 20 Dec 2011
This bible was a bargain , you can't really complain , but if I was to describe it it would go like this ,
The quality of the outer is leather but is very basic and thin, the pages are not White but slightly greyish colour, the writing is small , but it's my first very own bible, I've bought others before for my kids and husband but this is all for me ! And I love it so am going to rate it 4 stars!!!

Go Diego Go!: The Great Jaguar Rescue! [DVD]
Go Diego Go!: The Great Jaguar Rescue! [DVD]
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 17 Dec 2011
If you have a Dora or diego fan they'll live this , worth every penny ! I've bought more because my two little kiddies love Diego !

Sony Buzz Buzzer (PS2)
Sony Buzz Buzzer (PS2)
Offered by Smartspot Limited
Price: 12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 17 Dec 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I had rated this product 1star because they were not boxed and looked second hand, they are actually new from a warehouse and have a few marks on them ! I will not beable to gift wrap them but will keep them because they are a great toy and my kids love them :)
There for will change my rating to 3 stars