Profile for Mrs. Gill Baker > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Gill Baker

Mrs. Gill Baker "Gilly Baker" (West country, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bulldog British Dry Gin - 700ml
Bulldog British Dry Gin - 700ml
Offered by Just Drinks

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy way to source an elusive product, 8 July 2014
Ordered as a gift and arrived promptly and safely - recipient apparently enjoyed it very much!

Simon Drew's Inappropriate Address Book
Simon Drew's Inappropriate Address Book
by Simon Drew

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Feb. 2014
Simon Drew fans will love this but it's also a good-quality product. I bought it as a gift but ended up by keeping it!

Green Wing Special [DVD]
Green Wing Special [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tamsin Greig

5.0 out of 5 stars Black comedy on a Green Wing, 7 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Green Wing Special [DVD] (DVD)
The episode that tied up all the loose ends ... sadly it didn't stop me yearning for more, but for Green Wing fans it's a must-see.

Burgon & Ball Bird Food Tin
Burgon & Ball Bird Food Tin
Offered by GADAZZLE

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely vintage look, 7 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Burgon & Ball Bird Food Tin
This is gorgeous. I gave it to my mother who chose to use it instead for storing treats for the grandchildren but no matter! It looks lovely and the quality is excellent.

Touch Of Silver Daily Nourish Conditioner 200 ml
Touch Of Silver Daily Nourish Conditioner 200 ml
Offered by Vertical9 Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely stuff, 7 Feb. 2014
This certainly helps with eliminating brassy tones and is the sort of thing that's hard to find on the High Street. I use it often, sometimes with the matching shampoo if my hair colour is really bothering me. If my hair is in particularly bad condition I might mix it with a more intensive or volumising conditioner.

10 Silver Filigree Heart Battery Operated LED Fairy Lights by Lights4fun
10 Silver Filigree Heart Battery Operated LED Fairy Lights by Lights4fun
Offered by Lights4fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and stylish, 7 Feb. 2014
I bought loads of these for Christmas gifts and ended up by keeping several sets for myself! They are lovely - they'll go with just about any decor and as they're battery operated they can be positioned anywhere. I've added them to my packing list for the festival season!

Grumpy Cat: A Grumpy Book for Grumpy Days
Grumpy Cat: A Grumpy Book for Grumpy Days
by Grumpy Cat

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice stocking filler, 7 Feb. 2014
More style than content, to be honest, but for fans of Grumpy Cat this is probably a must-have - lots of fun.

Animal Earth: The Amazing Diversity of Living Creatures
Animal Earth: The Amazing Diversity of Living Creatures
by Ross Piper

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful book, 7 Feb. 2014
The photographs in here are simply gorgeous. It was a gift for my daughter who has a qualification in zoology and she is enjoying the detailed information but for anyone with just a general interest in animal science - or art - this will bring immense pleasure.

Grumpy Cat Asked For A Tea Mug
Grumpy Cat Asked For A Tea Mug
Offered by PopArtUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for a cat lover, 7 Feb. 2014
This was on my daughter's 'wish list' so wasn't as much of a surprise as it might have been! But she was very pleased with it. Arrived promptly and safely packed.

Ballet Fitness With Nicky Mcginty [DVD]
Ballet Fitness With Nicky Mcginty [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nicky McGinty
Offered by New Shoot Pictures Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect exercise for an exercise hater, 7 Feb. 2014
60th birthday coming up, very unfit ... so I was quite wary of the exercise DVDs on the market! This appealed because of a lingering regret that I never did ballet training and it's turned out to be just what I needed. Like yoga with nice music and incorporating traditional ballet positions - it's easy to do just a little bit and feel the difference but I'm looking forward to becoming more supple and building up to doing the whole routine. I am now trying to 'walk like a dancer' all through the day, which in itself makes a big difference. Lively youngsters might miss their extreme aerobics but I'm enjoying feeling more graceful!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3