Profile for Rowan > Reviews

New Balance Women's Go 2 Short - Azurite, X-Small
New Balance Women's Go 2 Short - Azurite, X-Small
Price: 19.93

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 26 April 2014
Great fit, lovely soft fabric and they look really good on. I'm a size 8 and the xs fits perfectly. Would definitely buy again.

Jaybird Freedom Sprint Bluetooth Earphones with Sports Earbuds
Jaybird Freedom Sprint Bluetooth Earphones with Sports Earbuds
Offered by Amazing Savings UK
Price: 54.12

2.0 out of 5 stars They should be great but....., 26 April 2014
I really wanted to rate these higher. The fit is good, they are secure enough my daily runs, they seem to cope with rain and sweat and pairing is faultless with my Samsung S4. On the down side the call quality is not great with the party on the other end struggling to hear me, the cable keeps getting caught in my collar and tightens up and it has developed a really annoying rattle in the right ear piece. It sounds like something is loose and if I lightly hold the top switch and shake them the rattle goes away. After only 6 weeks of use i was really disappointed especially since they ate not cheap. Now i have the hassle of returning them and finding something else. BT sports earphones are a nightmare.

Rowse 5+ Manuka Honey 340 g
Rowse 5+ Manuka Honey 340 g

2.0 out of 5 stars Price!, 11 Jan 2014
I really like this honey. Great texture, nice taste without being sickly. However Tesco sell it much cheaper and you get a walk too.

Gems Journey
Gems Journey
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: Gems Journey (App)
A nice and relaxing match 3 games that provides a welcome distraction from candy crush saga. When are you going to be releasing Valley level?

Tampa
Tampa
Price: 4.19

1.0 out of 5 stars Drivel, 21 Sep 2013
This review is from: Tampa (Kindle Edition)
I bought this book based on the hype and really wish I hadn't wasted my money. I was bored after the first few chapters. I did try and persevere but felt life was too short to spend it reading this sad, repetitive drivel. Consigned to the Cloud in the absence of a Recycle Bin.

Duplicate Contact Remover
Duplicate Contact Remover

3.0 out of 5 stars works to some extent, 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: Duplicate Contact Remover (App)
I downloaded this to get rid of duplicates, triplicate etc after a few years and several devices synching contacts and not always merging. I ran this app and it certainly detected a lot of multiples which I then asked to delete. This took quote a while. When I checked there were still quite a few multiples of contacts and they were definitely all identical but they had not been removed. Humph. Back to sorting manually......

Samsung HS3000 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Green/White
Samsung HS3000 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Green/White

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 3 Aug 2013
Bought these after a few hit and miss experiences with Sony, Creative and Motorola bluetooth headsets. I currently have a BB Torch and this HS3000 works really well with it and has the full range of functions work. It always connects first time which is an issue I have had in the past.

It is a good looking piece of kit, small and light enough to clip onto a girlie vest top and the clip is sturdy. The ear pieces fit fine, more secure than most. my only grumble is the length of the wires - bit long. However it is a minor grumble and would not stop me from buying again.

The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)
The Room (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars very enjoyable, 2 May 2013
It took me a few hours to complete and I found it really good fun. Not overly taxing but very clever and great graphics. Looking forward to the next room.......

Scottish Knits: Colorwork and Cables with a Twist
Scottish Knits: Colorwork and Cables with a Twist
by Martin Storey
Price: 14.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning designs, 2 April 2013
I love Martin Storey's designs and so couldn't wait to get my mitts on this book. I am not disappointed. There is none I would not knit. The colour schemes are inspiring and the designs stunning. The only draw back is that Rowan yarns tend to be on the pricey side but as they say, 'you get what you pay for'. I think this book would even encourage the novice knitter to give progressing from stripes to multiple colours a go.

"Surplus" Designer-Jacket "Ladies M65" Fieldjacket
"Surplus" Designer-Jacket "Ladies M65" Fieldjacket
Offered by Mister Merchandise Shirt UK
Price: 16.90 - 44.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Feb 2013
I love this jacket. Warm enough in winter with a chunky polo neck underneath to walk the dogs and smart enough to wear into town, pubs, going to work etc. I've been looking for a jacket like this for a long time and this one is just brilliant. Build quality is great, canvas is pretty solid. Fantastic for the money. I've seen others that are similar that cost much, much more but they just don't meet the same standard. Definitely going to buy another colour.

Page: 1 | 2