Profile for Boot fanatic > Reviews

Content by Boot fanatic

Boot fanatic (East Midlands)

IKEA Sealing Clips BEVARA, 30 pieces, 6cm / 11cm
IKEA Sealing Clips BEVARA, 30 pieces, 6cm / 11cm
Offered by PINEWOOD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 May 2015
Quick delivery, they do their job, what more is their to say?! Ideal!

Q7S Retractable 3.5mm Aux Cord for Mp3 Players, iPods, Mobile Phones, PDA's or any device. (Black)
Offered by Q7S

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for car, 28 Mar. 2014
The first one I ordered didn't turn up so I had to contact supplier. Wasn't their fault & thry sent another straight away. Bought for my car so I can listen to music from my phone & it works perfectly. Small & neat so no cables getting wrapped around anything. Recommend product & supplier. Very pleased.

Bedroom Athletics Women's Aniston Plum Booties 210-641-518-2M Medium
Bedroom Athletics Women's Aniston Plum Booties 210-641-518-2M Medium

3.0 out of 5 stars Cosy boots but beware!, 20 Nov. 2012
These boots are SO comfortable - like putting large fluffy socks on. They keep my feet warm and are soft underfoot unlike some slippers. You don't know you're wearing them. The only problem I have is when I take them off! I have fluff everywhere! I've had them 2 weeks now and it's not as bad but the fluff gets on my clothes, the carpet (plus my vacuum has an aversion to sucking it up), on the furniture... I mean everywhere!! If it wasn't for this fact I'd easily give 5 stars but the fluff is driving me mad!