Profile for Boot fanatic > Reviews

Content by Boot fanatic

Boot fanatic (East Midlands)

Q7S Retractable 3.5mm Aux Cord for Mp3 Players, iPods, Mobile Phones, PDA's or any device. (Black)
Offered by Empower Digital
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for car, 28 Mar 2014
The first one I ordered didn't turn up so I had to contact supplier. Wasn't their fault & thry sent another straight away. Bought for my car so I can listen to music from my phone & it works perfectly. Small & neat so no cables getting wrapped around anything. Recommend product & supplier. Very pleased.

Bedroom Athletics Women's Aniston Plum Booties 210-641-518-2M Medium
Bedroom Athletics Women's Aniston Plum Booties 210-641-518-2M Medium

3.0 out of 5 stars Cosy boots but beware!, 20 Nov 2012
These boots are SO comfortable - like putting large fluffy socks on. They keep my feet warm and are soft underfoot unlike some slippers. You don't know you're wearing them. The only problem I have is when I take them off! I have fluff everywhere! I've had them 2 weeks now and it's not as bad but the fluff gets on my clothes, the carpet (plus my vacuum has an aversion to sucking it up), on the furniture... I mean everywhere!! If it wasn't for this fact I'd easily give 5 stars but the fluff is driving me mad!