Profile for Anonymouse > Reviews

Anonymouse

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Needs some tweaking., 27 July 2013
Dear EL James.

As a human of the gentleman persuasion I could never understand why or how you sold so many copies of these books. Then, after my partner had purchased her 50th copy I realised why. The books need each page made moisture proof. I mean seriously. You'd have thought if somebody was going to write literature like this they'd have made the pages either laminated or out of some form of plastic.

What's worse is, when I bought my other half the Kindle Edition we actually ended up having to claim on the house insurance for water damage to the said device.

Rumour has it that when the movies are produced there are going to be damp proof seat covers issued to all cinemas and flood barriers installed for the 3D version.

Just please, do this humble human a favour and, when you release the next editions of these books, at least sell them with some form of rain poncho or plastic underwear.

Live In Moscow
Live In Moscow
Offered by jim-exselecky

2.0 out of 5 stars What a terrible waste of time., 27 July 2013
This review is from: Live In Moscow (Audio CD)
I've been a fan of Big Country for as long as I care to remember. Back in the day if you'd have written "Big Country" on a scrap of paper I'd have bought it from you. So, imagine my joy when I discovered that this 1988 concert was to be re-released on DVD.

Having long worn out my VHS copy I couldn't wait to get my hands on a shiny new copy in glorious digital quality... what I got was far from it...

The transfer looks like it was done from and old VHS tape to DVD. The menus look like they were designed on a home PC and as for the terrible mistakes on the cover (it's "Extras" not "Extra's") it's just beggars belief.

The truly sad thing is this product was put out by the guy that managed Big Country so, in all honesty you'd have thought he'd have had the decency to have the footage cleaned up and the packaging made to look half decent.

My advice to those of you who haven't bought this yet is to avoid and wait for a better release.

The only reason this product gets two stars is because the performance of the band is amazing and the Audio CD that's included is half decent otherwise it would have gotten zero stars!

Timmy Time - Timmy's Seaside Rescue [DVD]
Timmy Time - Timmy's Seaside Rescue [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Scanlon

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Timmy Time!, 27 July 2013
Having bought many other Timmy DVD's for my 2 1/2 year old I can honestly say this is the one I've been most impressed with. Not only do you get the feature length summer special but a whole bunch of other episodes as well. While the extra features aren't up to much (a song and a shuffle episode function) the quality of the episodes contained make it more than good value for your cash! Timmy, for those of you that don't know, is a spin off from Shaun The Sheep (himself a spin off from Wallace and Gromit) aimed at the under fives. What a great show this is. Aardman have not only created a brilliant show for your little tykes but also thrown in a few jokes for us adults to laugh at. The one thing, above all else, that makes me happy for my daughter to watch this show is it's strong sense of morals. In various episodes the characters will fight over toys, books etc but, in the end learn the value of friendship and sharing. Overall if I could give this DVD a ten star review I wouldn't hesitate to do so!

Despicable Me Minion 6" STEWART ONE-EYE Plush Figure Soft Doll Toy collectible -XTRAFUN ESSENTIALS

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid!!!, 26 July 2013
This is a complete piece of garbage. It arrived in poor condition (dirty) and the stitching is appalling. Within literally 2 minutes of my daughter playing with it the thing started to fall apart. I know this is a popular movie and these toys are much sought after but please save yourself some hassle and avoid this product at all costs!!!