Profile for Greg Hall > Reviews

Content by Greg Hall

Greg Hall

Visegrip 24r Locking C Clamp 24in - Regular Tip
Visegrip 24r Locking C Clamp 24in - Regular Tip

5.0 out of 5 stars This clamp has saved me so much time and trouble ..., 30 July 2014
This clamp has saved me so much time and trouble and was worth every penny. I had spent a few hours trying to find a C clamp this long but they all seemed to be between £80 & £100, I had tried Amazon to begin with but it was only after I changed my search to Visegrip rather than C clamp that I found these.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent safe grinder, 23 May 2014
I needed a grinder with the dead mans switch as a lot of the work I'm doing is nearly upside down and in the close confines of an old Ford Cortina. This was one of the only ones of this type I could find and it was at a good price, it is a little noisier than my old Bosch grinder but so far has done everything I have asked of it.

Swiss Family Robinson [DVD] [1976] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Swiss Family Robinson [DVD] [1976] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by supermart_usa

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as I remembered, 17 Nov. 2013
It was great to see this again, it goes well with the Robinson Crusoe series which I also have to remind me of the school holiday's morning TV

Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo

5.0 out of 5 stars My Granddaughter Loves it, 17 Nov. 2013
As usual it's a quality product from Fisher Price and easy to assemble.

My 6 month old Granddaughter really enjoys it and it has quite a few different toys to keep her occupied