Profile for Fi > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Diary A5 Day to a Page Black 2011
Diary A5 Day to a Page Black 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't be without one!, 23 July 2011
This is a great page a day diary. I'm a busy mum and rely on it for keeping track of the day to day things with family life. Great product & would buy again.

Standard Grade Chemistry (Success Guides)(Book + CD-ROM)
Standard Grade Chemistry (Success Guides)(Book + CD-ROM)
by Archie Gibb

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good study aid, 23 July 2011
Bought this for my son to help him with exam revision work. It's very helpful and he likes using the accompanying CD ROM. I would recommend this for anyone taking the Standard Grade Chemistry course.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 23 July 2011
Bought this style of hoodie in both grey & black for my teenage son. Quality of material is good as you'd expect with Fruit of the Loom and size wise, they were spot on (I ordered large as my son is tall and needs the length). I think medium size would have been too small for him otherwise. He's pleased with his hoodies. The only small point we both have to make here is the zip. It is quite small and it can be difficult to zip up at times. I think a larger zipper would have been better, but all in all it is a good hoodie.

Echoes: The Einaudi Collection
Echoes: The Einaudi Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Another wonderful Einaudi CD, 13 Jan 2011
I was given this as a gift at Christmas by my brother. Last year, he bought me Nightbook, which I thought was awesome. This collection also delivers the goods. It's simply just wonderful and I love it!

The minute I played this CD for the first time and I heard the first track , Le Onde, I knew that I was going to have another wonderful selection of Ludovico Einaudi's gorgeous music. It's the type of music you can sit and listen to many times and never tire of, so I wholeheartedly recommend it!

Renaissance - Music for Inner Peace
Renaissance - Music for Inner Peace
Offered by Global_Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful! Takes you to another place., 13 Jan 2011
I bought this CD recently and have not been disappointed. It is the first one by 'The Sixteen' that I've bought. I thought that I'd give it a try, just out of curiosity. It's filled with beautiful music which literally transports you to another place. I play it when I'm doing jobs around the house, including the washing up after tea-time (which I hate!) and it does act as a de-stressor. It just makes you feel good inside.

If you are looking for a CD with gorgeous, peaceful and inspiring music, then I would recommend that you buy it. I will be buying another one by 'The Sixteen' in the future.

Standard Grade Physics (Success Guides)
Standard Grade Physics (Success Guides)
by John Taylor

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear, helpful and easy to follow, 26 Oct 2010
I bought this book to help my son with his Standard Grade Physics course. It is helpful and he finds it easy to dip into when going over a particular area. It also is well illustrated. A good buy.

The Best Of The Mamas And The Papas
The Best Of The Mamas And The Papas
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good album for the price, 30 May 2010
Bought this album as I like some of the Mamas & Papas hits from yesteryear. Although there are a few songs on it that I'm not so familiar with, most of their good songs are there - Dedicated to the one I love, California Dreamin', Monday Monday for example. A good CD to have in the car for a long drive.

This Is the Life
This Is the Life
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant album - great price!, 30 May 2010
This review is from: This Is the Life (Audio CD)
Bought this for my hubby to listen to in the car during his commute to work. This is a brilliant album - all of Amy's hit songs that you know and love are on it. Great for singing along to! Makes you feel good listening to it.

Swift Set of 4 Gingerbread Family Cookie Cutters
Swift Set of 4 Gingerbread Family Cookie Cutters

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 10 Feb 2010
I bought these for doing home baking with my kids. The quality of these cutters is very good and the price (including free home delivery) was excellent. Very pleased with them and many happy baking days ahead!

Tomy Thomas Track Master Toby Train
Tomy Thomas Track Master Toby Train

4.0 out of 5 stars A good toy for Thomas fans, 10 Feb 2010
I bought this toy for my young daughter who is an avid fan of Thomas the Tank Engine, to add to her collection. She was really pleased with it. You just have to be careful when putting the carriages together & taking them apart as it can be a bit tricky for little hands. Delivery was quick. Would buy again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7