Profile for Fi > Reviews

Women and Stress: Practical Ways to Manage Tension
by Jean Lush
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars A really good, helpful book, 12 July 2012
I bought this book following a recommendation and can honestly say that I have not been disappointed. It is particularly helpful to those ladies who are experiencing the ups and downs of hormonal change during midlife. There are a lot of wise words within this book from Jean Lush. It doesn't 'solve' one's problems, but it does help by explaining why women often feel so stressed and tense as we go through our daily lives, balancing work and family.

Staedtler Ergosoft 157 SB24 Triangular Colouring Pencils - Assorted Colours (Pack of 24)

4.0 out of 5 stars These are okay, 12 July 2012
Bought these pencils for my son's school work in graphic communication. He tells me that the pencils are okay but do need sharpened more frequently than he would have expected.

Clough - The Brian Clough Story  [DVD]
Clough - The Brian Clough Story [DVD]
Dvd ~ Pete Postlethwaite

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable and informative, 25 Jan. 2012
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my husband. As he has always liked Brian Clough, I thought that he would like it. We watched it together and both enjoyed it very much(surprising for me, considering that I don't care too much for football!) I did particularly enjoy the interviews with Brian's wife Barbara where she speaks warmly of their life together. A very touching story and would highly recommend.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, relaxing scent, 10 Jan. 2012
I bought a pack of these candle tealights before Christmas (along with the orange & cinnamon ones) to burn at home for the festive season. They smell really lovely and help create a relaxing atomosphere. The only reason I've given them 4 star rather than 5 is because they haven't burned as well as the orange ones, but I can't fault them on scent as they are lovely.

Shearer Candles Orange Pomander (Pack of 8) Scented Tealights - Orange
Shearer Candles Orange Pomander (Pack of 8) Scented Tealights - Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and uplifting, 10 Jan. 2012
Bought these to have in for Christmas and was not disappointed. They smell wonderful and really lift your spirits on a dark winter's night. I gave some of them to my mum who has also enjoyed burning them at home. I liked them so much that I just had to order some more to keep me going!

Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure (PS2)
Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure (PS2)
Offered by CDandVinyl

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing game, 13 Nov. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my young daughter. She thinks that the game is "awesome" (her own words) and really enjoys playing it. It has her favourite Disney characters from the Lion King and Toy Story on it. Tarzan is also in it too. A good buy.

Guitar World: Presents Stevie Ray Vaughan
Guitar World: Presents Stevie Ray Vaughan
by Guitar World Magazine

4.0 out of 5 stars Will make a good Christmas gift, 13 Nov. 2011
I bought a copy of this book for my brother to give as a gift at Christmas. He's a big fan of Stevie Ray Vaughan. I did expect the book to be longer, but I'm still pleased with it and I'm sure my brother will enjoy reading it.

Fruit of the Loom Zip Hooded Sweatshirt - Black Large
Fruit of the Loom Zip Hooded Sweatshirt - Black Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice hoodie for the price, 13 Nov. 2011
Bought a couple of these in different colours for my son. The quality is good and so far they haven't shrunk in the wash. I like Fruit of The Loom products and would buy these again.

Trespass Kukun Navy Blue Snow Boot UCFOBOE20002 1 UK Junior, 33 EU
Trespass Kukun Navy Blue Snow Boot UCFOBOE20002 1 UK Junior, 33 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, warm boots, 13 Nov. 2011
Bought a pair of these for my young daughter, in preparation for the wintry weather ahead. They arrived quickly and are super. My daughter says that they are lovely and cosy.

Fruit of the Loom plain layered long sleeve t-shirt Navy and Heather grey Medium (38 - 40 inch )

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hardwearing T shirt, 23 July 2011
I bought a couple of these in different colours for my son. They've been well worn and washed (even the dark colour hasn't faded) yet are still in excellent condition. Would highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8