Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Auntie Joy > Reviews

Content by Auntie Joy

Auntie Joy

Inflatable Globe
Inflatable Globe
Offered by Goods Online 24/7 (UK SELLER)

4.0 out of 5 stars ... to think but nevertheless I say this item is good value for money and is clearly marked, 12 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Inflatable Globe (Toy)
Not as big as the picture would lead you to think but nevertheless I say this item is good value for money and is clearly marked.

The BBC International Short Story Award 2012 (The BBC Short Story Award)
The BBC International Short Story Award 2012 (The BBC Short Story Award)

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyed the book but its a pity I had to search to find out who had won.., 7 Jun. 2013
I would certainly purchase the 2013 edition of this book as I enjoyed that each story was very different from the last - I have read most of Lucy Caldwell's work and so wanted to read her entry in this competion- that was what prompted me to buy this. I had read that others had been disappointed to discover that we were not told who had won the competition and when I was reading the stories I did find it frustrating that the compilation didn't include this information although I suppose it is easy enough to find out.

The Girl Who Played With Fire (Millennium series Book 2)
The Girl Who Played With Fire (Millennium series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars dark but well constructed with characters I would love to meet, 8 Nov. 2012
I had read the 'girl with the dragon tattoo first' and I did enjoy this second in the trilogy almost as much. (I am now on the the third immediately)I would say that 'the girl who played with fire' is the weakest but it is still a very good book. It seems to move at a slower pace and takes time to develop the characters more,sometimes I reel that there are too many characters but then thats what makes it interesting - the author has just one main theme but comes at it from different angles and still keeps the reader wanting to know what happens next -very clever !I have begun reading so much again - thanks to my Kindle, and it is great to get a trilogy that is keeping me reading for a few weeks.
Lisbeth Salander is a pertect heroine !I am just sorry that there will be no more books from Mr Larsson