Profile for Queen Bee > Reviews

Content by Queen Bee

Queen Bee "Queeney" (Essex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Festina Ladies Watch F16536/2 With Black Ceramic Inlay
Festina Ladies Watch F16536/2 With Black Ceramic Inlay
Offered by Natascha Keisler_1

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch., 22 Dec. 2013
I bought this as a 40th birthday present for my sister-in-law and she absolutely loves it. She's worn it every day since I gave it to her. The face is superb, very readable and the whole watch looks very classy. It can be worn day or evening and was altogether a great purchase.

Eyelash Growth Serum - URLASH - The Best 2 in 1 Eyelash Conditioner For Longer Thicker Lashes - Cutting Edge Formula Containing Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17 + Swiss Apple Stem Cell + Tricholastyl. Clinically Proven - 75% Increase In Eyelash Thickness & Length. Works Great On EYEBROWS Too
Offered by Complete Confidence Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price., 22 Dec. 2013
There are so many lash serums on the market now - at differing prices - that it's very hit and miss to find one that works.
My post age 40 lashes had become very thin and a little patchy in places so I wanted something that would bring them back to life and plug the gaps! I've been using this for approx. 3-weeks now and the gaps on both lash strips have disappeared and my lashes are noticeably thicker. There is no difference in the length of my lashes, but with a volume boosting/lengthening mascara I'm very happy with the result and would recommend this product.
The price is quite reasonable too, but do be careful when applying as if you get it in your eyes it really stings!

H & L Russel Ltd Foldable Storage Box with Handle, Pink with Light Pink Trim, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely & practical., 4 Aug. 2013
I bought three of these boxes for storage on top of my wardrobes. They look really nice and are very neat in their design. Storage size is good and you can get quite a bit of "stuff" in them. Would have benefited from having a small card included that you could slip into the holder on the front of the box to detail what's inside. I made my own from postcards.
I like this range as it's good quality and I also bought the under bed storage in the same colour.

2 x 250 ml (500ml) Lectron II Conductivity Gel Double Value Pack - 500ml Conductive gel for TENS, EMS and Toning Pad Systems
Offered by Body Clock Health Care Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great duo pack - real value, 4 Aug. 2013
I bought this duo pack to use with a home neck toner. One tube has lasted me almost 18-months (using the toner once a week) so it's been an absolute bargain purchase. The gel is medium texture and glides on well. I'd keep a damp flannel at hand to remove from the skin afterwards as it doesn't seem to absorb into anything, so you need to ensure you remove all residue thoroughly from yourself and your appliance!.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great moisturiser at a good price!, 4 Aug. 2013
Very reasonably priced and it works!
Most high end creams containing collagen cost a fortune and i've had mixed or no results whatsoever using them. This cream delivers as it absorbs well and leaves your skin feeling nourished and plump. It is a medium texture and can be used day or night (or both) although if you wear it during the day remember to add an SPF as there is no sun protection in this cream.
At post 40 I feel this has everything you need to maintain a healthy looking, nourished skin and will continue to use it.

Party Time - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Party Time - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift idea!, 4 Aug. 2013
If you don't know what to get the person who has everything....... get them an Amazon voucher!
Quick, easy and the recipient has a wealth of options to chose from.
You can't go wrong.

HIGH STRENGTH FRENCH MARITIME PINE BARK 100mg 120 cap SUPER ANTIOXIDANT CIRCULATION vegetarian

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic antioxidant., 20 July 2013
I can't rate this supplement highly enough - if there were 20 stars it wouldn't be enough!
This is also the best deal I've found on-line for the 100mg tablets, which is very good value.
I've been taking this supplement regularly now for 6-months and the improvement in my overall well-being has been staggering. I would recommend making a list of "ailments" before you start taking and revisit this once every 2-4 weeks. You need to stick with it as - for me - the real results started to become noticeable after 4-6 weeks.
My energy levels, joint health (which post 40 and after a life-time of sport had started to become very dodgy), skin texture and appearance have all improved and i'm sleeping better than I have done in years. This supplement is also very good for helping to ease pre-menopausal symptoms.
I have recommended this product to countless friends/family and they are now all regular users and have seen their own benefits.
A real wonder supplement.

Neal's Yard Remedies Rehydrating Rose Rose Facial Oil 50ml
Neal's Yard Remedies Rehydrating Rose Rose Facial Oil 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly fab!, 20 July 2013
A beautiful facial oil that won't disappoint.
Medium texture oil that absorbs in to the skin easily and doesn't leave a greasy film. Lovely organic rose fragrance which lifts the mood and you really feel as if you are treating your skin to something healthy.
Once on, your skin feels and looks nourished. After the first use I felt my skin looked more awake and with continued use the whole appearance of my facial skin has definitely improved. Marks seem to have diminished slightly and it looks clearer and feels a bit firmer. At 40+ anything that makes a difference is worth investing in and I will continue to use this oil.
The bottle would benefit from a dropper top, as I add two drops of this oil to my normal moisturiser during the day. I used one from a previous facial oil and it helps not to pour out too much at a time.
Lovely packaging too and although it's a little pricey it does deliver so the old saying "you get what you pay for" is very true here.

Luxury Juicy Pear learn to crochet kit. (Everything you need including Stuffing)

1.0 out of 5 stars Very difficult to make!, 26 May 2013
I was interested to have a go at making one of these and whilst I'm quite an arty person I have never crocheted before - apart from @20 years ago making a very long string through a cotton reel (which I think is called Spanish knitting?) Anyway, that was certainly no grounding for this type of project. The instructions - for a novice - make no sense whatsoever.
The packaging is very nice and the contents appear to be good quality. Postage took forever which was surprising considering it's a UK seller. I've since sold the kit on as I will never be able to make it as I think you will definitely need to understand crochet to understand the pattern. The picture also shows a label attached to the bottom of the pear which are not included in the pack.

Spotner Hand & Body Agespots treatment
Spotner Hand & Body Agespots treatment
Offered by pharmacysaver

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised that this works!, 19 May 2013
I like to keep my complexion as clear/mark-free as possible and have never really been a sunbather, but post 45 I had noticed some small brown marks appearing near to my eyes on both sides of my face. I usually have x2 fairly expensive skin peels a year with reasonable to good resuls, but felt if I could find something topical that worked to reduce these type of marks it would save the fuss and expensive of peels. I have previously used Clinique "even better" clinical dark spot corrector which is effective, but you need two to three phials/tubes at almost £50 a time to really get good results on stubborn marks. Then I found Spotner...
For me this works a treat. Admittedly the pen applicator is small and it will run out quite quickly if you're using it twice a day, but it works if you persevere and compared to other lightening treatments and creams on the market I think it's fairly reasonably priced considering it does actually work.
I've been using it twice a day for a week and after 4-days have seen an improvement on the spots around my eyes which have faded considerably. I think after 2-weeks they will be gone.
The pen shaped applicator makes the cream easy to apply. It leaves a slight film on the skin which takes a few minutes to sink in and you should wait for the product to be absorbed completely before applying any further moisturisers/skin care products. I have quite a sensitive skin and had no allergic reaction to the cream, but I do feel a slight burning sensation once applied but this is literally for a few seconds.
It's a shame the product doesn't come in a larger tube style dispenser, but the pen makes it easy to store and you could easily keep it in a wash bag/make-up bag.
I will definitely continue to use this product as personally it's saved me a fortune on peels and expensive cosmetic topical treatments that are not as effective. I have ordered my second "pen" already, although to keep the marks at bay once faded I would recommend using a high SPF cream of 40+ daily.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9