Profile for Queen Bee > Reviews

Content by Queen Bee

Queen Bee "Queeney" (Essex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
THREE PACKS of Vitabiotics Menopace Tablets x 90
THREE PACKS of Vitabiotics Menopace Tablets x 90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the 3-pack, 22 Mar. 2015
Great value to buy as a x3 pack and a very good product. Will purchase again.

*NEW*NEO-G Super Soft Bunion Correction System RIGHT
*NEW*NEO-G Super Soft Bunion Correction System RIGHT
Offered by Online Sports Support Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 22 Mar. 2015
Bought this to wear after after bunion surgery and have found it to be good quality and comfortable.
It's an easy design to "fit" and I wear it overnight as you can't wear this and a shoe or walk in it. I found it helped to ease swelling post op.
It's also washable, which helps, and was good value. Arrived quickly too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but design needs some tweaking., 16 Mar. 2015
Face taping is a very old drag queen trick, which does give a quick fix face lift.
Two things to be aware of with this kit. Firstly, the plastic fastener is large and can be hard to hide if you have medium thickness to thin hair. I removed the plastic fastener completely and replaced it with a lobster claw clasp [from an old necklace]. This is far easier to hide and gives a tighter "lift". If you are wearing a hair piece or wig, then the plastic fastener would not be a problem.
Secondly, there are only 20-days supply of tapes [40 in total which are in doubles, so one pack of to tapes for each wear] which is not many if you plan on wearing this most days, hence four stars and not five as I would expect more tapes.
This really does work, but application is key and it takes time to perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars They work... but application needs to be right, 14 Mar. 2015
I laughed when I first saw the video to this product, which I found by coincidence, thinking it was a completely ridiculous idea. However, afterwards I thought about it and for the price felt it was worth a try just to see if it worked and I have to say they do work! Applications is a bit tricky in terms of covering the plastic clip with your hair as I don't think this work at all for someone with thin hair. My hair is medium thickness/medium length and I found it a bit of a challenge plus keeping the clip in place was a struggle as my hair is (thankfully) very soft and shiny and the clip slipped a lot. This spurred me on to make some adjustments in that I cut the holed section of the clip down so that it is only 3-holes in length. As it's smaller it's easier to hide and more compact I also applied a hair extension/wig snap-clip to the back of the plastic fastener so this grips in to my hair and does not slip now at all. After the adjustments it works like a dream but this reflects the four stars as the manufacturers should maybe factor this in to the design. More tapes should also be provided as whilst it says the box contains 40, these are in pairs, so if you wear it daily this will only last you 20-days. I felt the tapes were very sticky and adhered well, but clean the area thoroughly. A fun and easy way to achieve a face lift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great masks for a moisture hit, 5 Mar. 2015
These masks are really great for a maximum moisture hit when your skin is feeling [and looking] tired and dull. They are also great for mature skin.
I have a fairly aggressive "facial" once every six months which tends to leave my face feeling and looking a bit blotchy and aggravated. By applying this mask it calms my skin completely, is soothing and leaves my skins feeling nourished and "taken care" of.
There are 10 masks in the box which are folded into neat individual packages. For optimum results I would recommend keeping the packets in the fridge so they are cool when applied.
The mask itself is in a sheet form with holes for the eyes, nose and mouth. As the mask is wet it can be placed on the face and then smoothed down so it doesn't slide off. It's not a great mask to wear in the bath, as you need to sit or recline once it's on but this is better in any case as if you have time for 10 minutes down time you will feel the benefit.
Once removed your face will feel damp from the product on the ask. I rub this in to the skin and then remove the excess by patting with a towel or flannel. I normally finish by applying a hyaluronic acid serum and then moisturiser.
I have a sensitive skin and had no reaction to these masks.

Liz Earle Superskin Moisturiser With Natural Neroli for Dry Mature Skin 50ml Just Out!
Offered by LG solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic moisturiser, but better value elsewhere, 5 Mar. 2015
This is a wonderful moisturiser for mature skin. It glides on to the skin, has a beautiful texture, soaks in immediately and leaves your skin feeling completely nourished with a slight glow. I switch between this and L'Occitane Divine cream [also wonderful] and I can't fault it.
You can also get this as a non-perfumed cream, for those who may be nervous about using a perfumed product or have more sensitive skin.
It doesn't make any outlandish claims - which I like - but delivers maximum moisture and your skin feels comfortable all day.
Liz Earle's range on Amazon seems to be very over-priced. Boots, QVC and Liz Earle direct offer far better value, so do shop around before purchasing.

Liz Earle Botanical Essence NO 15 EAU DE PARFUM 50ML
Liz Earle Botanical Essence NO 15 EAU DE PARFUM 50ML
Offered by Stay Glam

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful scent, but cheaper elsewhere, 5 Mar. 2015
This is an absolutely beautiful scent for those who like more musky aromas. It's quite different and reminds me of Tom Ford Black Orchid.
As other reviewers have mentioned the price here is over inflated. Boots, QVC and Liz Earle direct are far better value so shop around before buying, hence the four stars [rather than 5].

OZ Naturals- BEST Hyaluronic Acid Skin Serum. Clinical Strength, Anti Aging. Facelift in a Bottle!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivers great results., 4 Mar. 2015
I had been looking for a high delivery Hyaluronic Serum for some time, but whilst the market seems to be flooded with products making high powered claims, with a matching price tag, the products themselves are low grade and do not deliver any noticeable results. I'd read good reviews for Oz Naturals and felt the price for this serum was very reasonable.
I wouldn't normally leave a review so quickly, but I have been very impressed with this serum after only 3-days of use [morning and night] and felt it deserved 5-stars.
I applied the serum all over my face and neck, before applying moisturiser, but gave it a few seconds to soak in. Consistency is a little thicker than other serums I have used but not unpleasant. There is no real aroma and I had no adverse reaction to the product even though my post 45 skin is quite sensitive now. As soon as I applied the product my skin looked smoother, providing a great base for your make-up routine.
After the second day of usage I felt my skin seemed more even in tone already. My skin is not bad at all and for my age is very good, so I was surprised it had made this much difference in such a short space of time.
I will definitely continue to use this. The price tag is reasonable, delivery spot on and it does seem to work ..... you can't go wrong with that.

TaylorHe 6 inch Colourful eReader Covers eBook Reader Cases with Patterns and passport slot for Kindle Paperwhite Kindle 4 Kindle Touch Colourful Floral Patterns
Offered by TaylorHe

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovey cover and reasonably priced, 1 Mar. 2015
This is a lovely design - quite retro looking - and the material is wipe clean. I bought it as a Christmas gift for a friend who was over the moon with the design as it looked much nicer on her night stand than just a plain Kindle. Also, her grip is weak and she said having the cover made the Kindle easier to hold. Very reasonable price too.

LEIGHTON DENNY Miracle Drops 12 ml
LEIGHTON DENNY Miracle Drops 12 ml
Offered by Just Beauty UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Real time saver on varnish drying time., 1 Mar. 2015
I gave up regular Shellac/gel manicures just over a yer ago, but was disappointed in the long drying time required for "normal" polish and frustrated that I always seemed to mess up my nails within seconds of painting them! I had heard from friends that these drops were really good and managed to get a two pack from QVC - I'm so glad I did as they are marvellous!
I would recommend unscrewing the cap before completing your manicure so you do not ruin your varnish. The dropper beneath the screw top is easy to use and my technique is to hold the hand upright and drop the fluid from the top of the nail allowing it to run down. I err on the side of caution once applied and allow at least 5-minutes before doing anything that might ruin my varnish and avoid washing up, but I find this product effective and wouldn't be without it now. You can get these for better value elsewhere though, so search the net before purchasing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9