Profile for Daniel > Reviews

Daniel

Batman: The Long Halloween
Batman: The Long Halloween
by Jeph Loeb

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite Batman stories in existence., 17 Jan 2013
Easily one of my favourites. Jeph Loeb executes this clever and authentic 'who dun it?' perfectly and any fan of Batman will certainly be a fan of The Long Halloween. The success this his garnered over the years is thoroughly deserved with classic characters depicted so stylishly by Tim Sale. Dark Victory is definitely going to be my next purchase because Loeb and Sale have proven to be true treasures in our world of popular culture. I suggest you BUY THIS NOW if you haven't already.

Justice League - Origins (Vol. 1)
Justice League - Origins (Vol. 1)
by Geoff Johns

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome artwork., 17 Jan 2013
Jim Lee does it again. The artwork for the New 52 is stylishly updated and the new looks give a fresh new take on these long-loved heroes. Although the story could offer a lot more, it is action-packed and really just what you want from this first installation of the reboot. Geoff Johns does a good job and I recommend this to fans of the team as well as first-time readers attempting to immerse themselves in the world of graphic novels.

Sanlise(TM) Waterproof Camera Case DSLR SLR Camera Casual Bag For Canon EOS 600D 60D 550D 7D 500D 1100D
Offered by Ghope Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 17 Jan 2013
Perfect size. It fits everything I need; camera, 18-35mm lens, 75-300mm lens, charger and other accessories. Plus, it looks great - the red trim is a great addition and the canon/EOS logos all over it just makes it look better. I couldn't have asked for a better bag. And the price is such a bargain judging by the fact that I haven't seen any bags that are half as good for such a cheap price. The material is very durable and the bag is very well padded. I recommend to all who need a bag for their dslr for any purpose, whether it be for photography or filmmaking.

Pokémon White Version (Nintendo DS)
Pokémon White Version (Nintendo DS)
Offered by snowmansales

4.0 out of 5 stars A great game., 17 Jan 2013
If you're an avid fan of Pokémon, you will love this. It offers almost a completely new feel in comparison to its predecessors but it provides the well-appreciated sense of nostalgia in the way it brings back a lot of the pokemon we know and love from the previous generations. The gameplay is really addictive. I had to force myself to take a break so I could revise for upcoming exams, and even though I'm in my late-teens, I still know people my age who enjoy the game just as much as I do. I recommend it.

Moonrise Kingdom [DVD] [2012]
Moonrise Kingdom [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Bruce Willis

5.0 out of 5 stars A simply brilliant film, 17 Jan 2013
I tip my hat off to this director. This is easily one of my favourite of his entire filmography and definitely one of my favourite films of 2012. Charming and funny with the familiar dark tone that I believe plays a huge part in what makes Wes Anderson's films so great. If you're a fan of any of his previous works then I have no doubt you'll enjoy this. Its definitely an acquired taste, but I'd whole-heartedly define it as a must-see.