Profile for SP Owen > Reviews

Content by SP Owen

SP Owen (Manchester, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
RC Panda360 Ultra Power UP120AC DUO Balancing Charger for LiPo LiIon LiFe NiCd NiMH Lead Acid battery packs Battery Packs
Offered by rcpanda360

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs, 8 April 2016
I've only been using mine for about a month but so far, it's been great. Charges and storage charges (much faster storage charging than my previous charger) exactly as it should. It looks good and is a pleasure to use.

Galaxy Note 4 Case - Ringke SLIM Case [Free HD Film/All Around Protection][SF BLACK] Premium Dual Coated Hard Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - ECO Package
Offered by Ringke Official UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for its type, 7 Nov. 2015
An excellent case for its type. It's a close-fitting slim slightly soft plastic case that offers great protection against normal wear and tear, but probably wouldn't offer a great deal of protection from the shock of a fall into a hard surface.
I use it in conjunction with a film screen protector and feel confident my phone is safe from most mishaps.

Samsung Universal Vehicle Dock for 4.0-5.7-Inch Smartphones Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S4/S5 and Galaxy Note 3 - Black
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent bit of kit, 7 Nov. 2015
An excellent bit of kit. I was going to get the Montar, based on its many excellent reviews, but this Samsung had good reviews too and was less than half the price! I'm very pleased with it; I have it mounted on the windscreen and it feels completely solid and secure. The phone drops in it and clamps in it securely, with one hand. It's also a quick and easy operation to release the phone.
My phone is a Note 4 in a Ringke SLIM case and fits fine. The mount would even take something a little larger. If I lost this mount, I wouldn't hesitate to buy another.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Dec. 2014
This is of the excellent quality I've come to expect of Anker, and it does the job without fuss. It charges my Note 3 very quickly. Recommended.

Anker® 24W Portable Dual-Port USB Car Charger with Built-in Micro USB Cable for Galaxy S5 S4; Note 3 2; Tab 3; the new HTC One (M8) and a USB Port for iPhone 5S 5C 5; iPad Air mini (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and value!, 18 Jun. 2014
Excellent! This car charger will charge my Note 3 at max charging rate (1200mah) and will do it using either the built-in micro-USB cable and plug, or by inserting my own Samsung USB3.0 cable. It also charges my wife's S3 Mini at the same time.
The micro-USB plug is also the only plug I've found, other than genuine Samsung ones, that makes a reliable connection.
It feels solid, as if made from thicker plastic, and generally looks and feels better quality than the cheaper chargers that are prevalent these days.

Anker do seem to be building themselves a reputation for selling better quality stuff and providing good customer services.

ZULKY® Bi Colour Stripes Snap on Soft Cover TPU Bumper For iPhone 6 6S - Black
ZULKY® Bi Colour Stripes Snap on Soft Cover TPU Bumper For iPhone 6 6S - Black
Offered by Midland Traders

2.0 out of 5 stars Useful but.., 6 Jun. 2014
Useful as an extra long cable but I bought it expecting it to charge at USB3.0 rate, like the standard Samsung cable, which it does not

Breville VKJ557 Illuminated Plastic Jug Kettle, Black
Breville VKJ557 Illuminated Plastic Jug Kettle, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars at this price!, 15 Mar. 2014
For the price, I doubt you could do better. It's light in weight and easily managed by my 80 yr old mum. It looks quite smart too, with a pleasant blue glow from inside the kettle when it's on.

GEM Camera Case for Canon PowerShot G15 G16 with shoulder strap and belt attachment
Offered by GEM Bags & Cases

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 26 Jan. 2014
This case is of decent quality and will provide reasonable protection for your G15. My only concern is that it doesn't look like it would provide much protection for the camera if you dropped it onto a hard surface. It could do with some harder plastic corners perhaps.

Boss eBand JS-8 Audio Player with Guitar Effects
Boss eBand JS-8 Audio Player with Guitar Effects

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 26 Jan. 2014
This case is of decent quality and will provide reasonable protection for your G15. My only niggle is that I would have liked some better protection on the corners as it doesn't appear the case would provide much protection for the camera if you dropped it onto a hard surface.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 27, 2014 1:04 AM GMT

CaseGuru In Car Holder/ Windscreen Suction Supreme Mount Holder For Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000 GT-N9002 N9005 With Adjustable Body Frame & 360 Degree Rotation Feature
Offered by Case Guru

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Jan. 2014
I use this mounted vertically on a special stick-on mount on top of my dash. It pivots to any position, on two axes, and locks into position. To fit the phone into the holder, you just pull back a spring-loaded tab at the top and slide the phone down into it. It's really quick to drop the phone in and to remove it.
For me, its only drawback is that being a very accurate fit to the Galaxy Note 3, my phone won't fit into it when the phone is in its Spigen Neo Hybrid case.
This mount is so good I'd buy another if I needed one. I'd also like to add a good word for the seller, Case Guru, too. They sent me a replacement without quibble when the first mount wasn't delivered.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4