Profile for Marguerite M. Wilkinson > Reviews

Content by Marguerite M. ...

Marguerite M. Wilkinson (Plymouth, U.K.)

Pure Collagen Facial Serum
Pure Collagen Facial Serum

5.0 out of 5 stars Big difference, 19 Oct 2013
This review is from: Pure Collagen Facial Serum (Misc.)
Pure Collagen Facial SerumI must admit that the serum I am using is a free trial pump and I have only been trying it for a couple of days. I am 66 and am lucky enough to not have wrinkles but I have a frown line between my eyebrows and two horrible grooves developing from my nose to mouth which make me look grumpy. I am amazed at the difference the serum has made already. The frown line is less indented and not as noticeable. The even bigger difference has been made to the grooves. They have plumped up quite a lot and I don't look half as grumpy. The serum did cause a few lumps on my jaw line but they disappeared after a couple of hours and I haven't had the reaction today. I am so delighted with the results that it prompted me to try and find it online and hoping that it wasn't going to cost me a fortune. Now I can get it from Amazon at an affordable price I have put it on my wishlist and even if I have to keep buying it for ever more it will be well worth it and it will be a lot cheaper than surgery which I could never afford and nowhere near as painful!!

Flower by Kenzo Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml
Flower by Kenzo Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml
Offered by OTC Global Trading Inc

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware, 31 Aug 2013
This company has got one star because it is the, lowest I could give it. I ordered the perfume and began an endless series of emails. I was told once there was a bad storm and they had all gone home. Next excuse was perhaps it had gone to the wrong address so I confirmed my address and they said it was slightly different and would send the item again. The only difference I could think of was perhaps the postcode was after Plymouth and the other was after the UK. The address was exactly the same each time. They stopped answering my emails completely after that pathetic query. After a couple of months of this I finally got my money back with a big thank you to Amazon who credited my bank account within minutes of me saying I would like a refund. Stupidly I read the reviews after I had ordered and I was not the only one that had difficulty with this company.

Gastric Band Weight Loss Hypnosis CD
Gastric Band Weight Loss Hypnosis CD
Offered by Hypnotic World

5.0 out of 5 stars Best diet ever, 3 Mar 2013
I received the gastric band book recently and my eating habits have changed dramatically. Unfortunately I'm not sure how much weight I have lost as I am a lot heavier than my scales weighs. Clothes have definitely become looser and when I go shopping I find myself buying sensible things and I'm trying out new foods from different countries. No biscuits, cakes, chocolate or naughty things go in my fridge now,l'm just not tempted .I don't listen to the cd every day but if I don't feel really full after a meal I put it on then and "tweak "my band. I'm eating lots of fruit and vegetables and enjoying my food. I intend going to my local surgery and finding out what my weight was the last time I went there and then getting weighed there every month.
I am disabled and cannot exercise but perhaps when I get a bit lighter I may be able to do some light exercise. I have tried countless diets and lost interest and longed for the food I was going without. I find Paul McKenna's voice soothing and relaxing but can hear a voice in the distance and I wonder if this is the sub conscious message coming through. The gastric band book has changed my way of life and I'm sure that this will help me more than anything else has before .I'll let you know how I get on but I'm sure, at 65, I'm on the right track now. Marguerite Wilkinson, Plymouth.
Here's a little update : I have lost nearly 3 stone and I can now check my weight as my scales now register my new weight. I do need to listen to the cd again as I have had a couple of naughty "treats"recently but funny enough they have been savoury things and the only sweet treat was some ice cream, ooops, did I say a couple of things?? Excuse me while I rush off to tweak my hypnotic gastric band. Marguerite Wilkinson, Plymouth ;-)31/08/13

Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre
Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre

1.0 out of 5 stars Sawdust, 11 Nov 2012
I have 3 cats and used Yesterday's News cat lit until it got a bit expensive. I only needed to change the lit once a week and there was no smell . Pettex Pampuss really is the worst cat lit I have ever used and I have had to change it every day. The cats only need to use it a couple of times and it turns into a huge pile of sawdust and it doesn't mask the smell . One of my cats takes this as an invitation to throw it around the kitchen and they all tread it throughout the house. I am disabled and it is difficult vacuuming at the best of times but having to do it twice a day is beyond a joke. I have tried just putting a small amount in the tray but it still produces an enormous amount of sawdust. I'm going back to Yesterday's News which is well worth the extra money and has a lovely smell of pine. My local pet shop delivers it free which is an added bonus.

One Hundred Bread Machine Recipes
One Hundred Bread Machine Recipes
by Smallwood

5.0 out of 5 stars Bread recipes from round the world, 11 Oct 2009
A lovely book in excellent condition. It gives recipes for more unusual breads from other cultures and the illustrations make you want to start baking straight away. The only thing missing was the smell of freshly baked bread and that's up to you !!

Rossetti (Colour Library)
Rossetti (Colour Library)
by David Rodgers

5.0 out of 5 stars Rossetti, 11 Oct 2009
A beautiful quality book in excellent condition. Shows all the artist's famous paintings and gives a lot of detail of his life and loves during an exciting period of art.

RoseArt 5ct 3D Metallic Gel Paint Pens & free gems
RoseArt 5ct 3D Metallic Gel Paint Pens & free gems

4.0 out of 5 stars gel pens, 11 Oct 2009
I got these for craft work. The colours were bright but a bit "gooey" Children may get in a mess with them but that's what they enjoy !!

H & L Russel Storage Box Ultratex, Pink with White Dots, 31 x 22 x 13 cm
H & L Russel Storage Box Ultratex, Pink with White Dots, 31 x 22 x 13 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars pink box, 11 Oct 2009
Really good quality and easy to assemble even for me. Useful for storing allsorts of things and box was extremely sturdy

Pink Hard PU Leather Camera Case for Canon IXUS 265 HS 155 150 145 132 125,A3500, Panasonic XS1 XS3 SZ3, Sony WX200 WX300 W800, Samsung ST150F & other Nikon Olympus Fuji Pentax compact digital cameras
Offered by BV-electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars In the pink, 11 Oct 2009
absolutely beautiful case for my dinky camera and the best bit.....? It was a gorgeous shade of pink and really good quality

The Big Book of Juices and Smoothies: 365 Natural Blends for Health and Vitality Every Day
by Natalie Savona

5.0 out of 5 stars smoothie, 11 Oct 2009
The book was in excellent condition and arrived a couple of days after I ordered it. Really outstanding service and the recipes taste too naughty to be so healthy for me.